Birthday

Adelina sat at her vanity getting ready for Miguel Angel's 40th birthday party

Adelina sat at her vanity getting ready for Miguel Angel's 40th birthday party. She was surprised that she was even invited but I mean almost everyone was. There was a knock on her door.

"Come in"

As soon as the door opened, Amado stood there.

"Getting all pretty for someone huh."

"Oh shut up, what are you doing here?"

"Well your going to the party, no? I was invited so i'm taking you." Amado stated.

Adelina turned to face the man and asked, "What about my uncle?"

"He has some shit to do so.."

Adelina sighed getting up, "Ok lets go."

Adelina and Amado both got in there car and made there way to the party.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The car pulled up to the house and Adelina was amazed. Their were tons of people dressed in their best clothing. The house itself was breath-taking.One of the workers opened the door for her and she thanked them. They both walked in and saw Hector Palma and his wife Guadalupe.

"Guero" Amado called out.

Hector and his wife turned around.

"Amado, How are you man?"

"Nothing just handing."

"Lupita, how are you?" Amado asked.

"Good and you Amado?"

"All good."

"It is nice to see you Adelina." Lupita said.

"Well it's nice to see you."

Both women laughed.

"Where is Acosta?" Hector asked.

"Something came up."

"Everything cool?"

"Yea, all good."

They walked away from the couple and made there way to chapo and cochi.

"What's up Amado?"

"Nothing, just here. Hey Cochi"

"Amado"

"Heyy Adelina, nice outfit." Chapo said.

"Thank you, nice shirt"

Cochi spoke out and said, "He carried it here in a bag. His mommy ironed it for him."

"Shut up!"

They all laughed and made there way inside. While they talked about there gift, Adelina looked around amazed. Amado excused himself while Adelina stayed with the two men. Hector and his wife approached them.

"Look at those two motherfuckers." Hector stated.

We all turned out gaze to them. Benjamín and Ramón stood next to each other with drinks in there hand.

Hector continued,"Tijuana pussies made an entrance."

"Heyy Adelina, isn't that your little boyfriend. I heard you were at his house."Chapo said.

The men laughed while Adelina playfully rolled her eyes.

"Which ever keeps you sleeping at night, see you around."

Adelina left the group and made her way over to the brothers. They greeted her while she did the same. She noticed how they glared to the other group of men. She wondered if they would ever be friends.

"Well Adelina don't you look nice." Benjamín stated.

"Thank you, you guys look nice."

Ramón grinned, "Well thank you princess, I wanted to impress the ladies."

"Are you really sure their gonna be impressed?" Adelina asked.

Ramóns face dropped a little then smirked.

"I think the only lady he was getting ready for was you." Benjamín said laughing.

Adelina laughed while Ramón pushed his brother playfully. Everyone started clapping once Miguel Angel made his was down the stairs. He greeted everyone.

🌺

Amado and Miguel stood in front of the water talking about business. Miguel noticed Adelina standing near the Arellano-Felix brothers and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. He never thought Adelina was the type to get into a relationship even with someone who worked with her uncle. Miguel had wonders and questions and he found the opportunity is one.

"So how is adelina?"

"She is fine i guess, always with Ramon but she's good." Amado stated.

"Her and Ramón huh? I wonder what Acosta thinks."

"I don't think he cares too much. He just wanted her to be happy. Anyways she has never brought up her and Ramón in a conversation."

"You never asked?" Miguel asked turning to the man.

"I mean it's not my business and who knows what is going on anyways"

Both men stopped the conversation once Hector Palma started talking.

🌺

Adelina was shocked at what Hector, Chapo, and Cochi got Miguel. It was a tiger in a cage.

"Omg.." Adelina muttered.

Everyone started standing and she did too. She turned to see the brothers reactions and they were shocked as well. Everyone was dancing while the band played music. Benjamín excused himself while he made his way over to Miguel Angel.

🌺

They all sang to Happy Birthday to Miguel Angel around this huge cake that was decorated sparkly. Adelina noticed Pacho Herrera walking up to the area. She wondered what he was doing here, but it was probably for business. The brothers and Adelina sat at a table and watched as Pacho and Navagente left. Both brothers look at each other while Ramón wrapped an arm around the girl's waist.