Chapter 29

*Amelia-Rose's POV*

"What do you mean it's not Ringo's baby?" She said calmly and confused as if I was joking.

"This baby right here growing in my stomach. Yeah, the father isn't my husband."

"That's ridiculous. You couldn't of slept with someone else." She was laughing. "I mean you love Ritchie."

I sat down on the bench in the bathroom.

"Oh god what am I going to do."

"It was Keith Moon."

I looked up at her.

"Oh my god it was. You told me it was a one night stand that it wouldn't happen again! How long has it been going on for?"

"This was only the second time."

I remember telling Cynthia and Pattie back in '64 when Keith and I had an affair. I remember telling them how I wasn't going to do it again that I was never going to tell Ritchie it would break his heart...and I never wanted and never want to break his heart.

"Geez I have 3 kids for pete sake."

"Amelia." She sighed sitting next to me. "What are you going to do?"

"Abortion is 100% out of the question. And it's not like I can keep this secret."

"There's only one thing you have to do."

"Tell Keith?"

"And Richard."

"Yeah but I can wait on that, until I figure out what to do."

I walked out of the bathroom with Cynthia and we made our way to the kitchen where Olivia and Linda were.

I guess I can start off by telling them.

They're my trustworthy friends.

"I'm pregnant."

They all cheered and I looked over at Cynthia who looked uncomfortable.

"Why is there no cheering?" Linda asked.

"I thought you want a forth child?" Olivia added.

"With Richard." Cynthia inputted.

"What? Oh my god, you had an affair?" Linda nearly spit the cereal she was eating out.

"Is it-" Olivia began to say.

"Yes." I quickly replied so she wouldn't say his name.

"I knew something was going on at the party."

"The Who's party a few weeks ago? That party?" Linda asked.

"Yes." I said awkwardly.

"She had an affair with Keith Moon." Cynthia said to Linda.

"I can see it now. The Beatles feud with The Who: Fighting over lover." Olivia judged.

"Ringo Starr and Keith moon friendships torn apart." Linda added.

"Ringo Starr's wife watch out drummers she'll have your baby too." Said Cynthia.

I started to cry and they were laughing.

"No don't cry, we were only kidding." Olivia said standing up from her chair to try and hug me. I pulled away from her.

"No , no you guys were not kidding. I'm having troubling accepting this too so why can you just help me."

It was quiet but at the same time I didn't want to hear anything had to say.

"Amie-"

"Just-" I waved my hand in a motion that told them to stop talking. I grabbed my coat and my keys and headed for my car.