Chapter 30

*Amelia-Roses POV*

The next day I was able to bring Luna home to her nursery in Keith's house.

"I want to get married." He said to me.

"What?"

"I don't want to raise Luna alone. I mean I'm gonna be gone a lot with the band and she's gonna be with you a lot but when she's with me it'll be-"

"It'll be okay. We can work something out."

"You don't understand I have to be with you. I love you and I won't love another women. I need you. I loved you ever since I was 17. Ever since that first time we were together."

"Keith I-"

"Please."

"I have to think, I-I can't make this decision on the spot." He gave me a weak smile and walked away.

"Crap." I said to myself. It's my day to have the children.

"Keith." I yelled as I ran down the stairs.

"Yeah?"

"Can you drive me to Ritchie's so I can pick up the kids?"

"Yeah sure."

When I arrived at the house no one was there.

I looked all around.

"Hi mummy." Lukas said.

He was in the kitchen unsupervised.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked him.

"Daddy told me to stay down here. He had work to do and I was not to bother him."

I told Keith to stay with Lukas as I made my way up stairs. Our bedroom door- my former bedroom door was shut.
I'm opened it.

"Isn't that grand." I laughed. "Are you done now? Was this my payback?"

Richard was in bed with another women. She grabbed the comforter to cover up herself. "I'm taking the children."

"Amelia-" I slammed the door loud.

I went into the nursery. Grabbed Jo and Ellee and made my way downstairs. Keith was in the living he was sitting with Lukas and was letting him hold Luna for the first time.

"Look mummy." He said.

"My two precious babies." I said kissing him.

"Hey I'm not a baby."

"You're right, you're my big boy. My big boy and little girl."

He smiled. "We both start with L's."

"That's right. Come one let's get in the car and go."

When we arrived back at Keith's house
We set the twins for a nap and Luna back in her crib.

"Why does Luna get to have the last name 'moon' and I get 'starr'?"

"You don't get to choose that stuff honey. You take your daddy's last name."

"But why is Luna's not Starr?"

"Because Luna's father is Keith Moon."

"Uncle Keith?"

"Yeah."

"Then how are me and Luna related?"

"Because I'm here mother."

"I don't get it? How did you have a baby with Uncle Keith but not daddy, you're married to daddy."

"It's complicated honey, I know."