Initiation and Teams

Noir POV:

Now I'm thinking how should I land, should I do flashy and cool? or just plain and destructive.

Noir: Let's go with destructive.

After I said that I activate my semblance, violet streaks appear on my hair, I focus it on my defense to not get when I land, the land is getting closer and closer until

*BAAM*

Noir: Now that's destructive.

I said while looking at the crater I just made, trees got blown away, but this does attracts a lot of grimms. Then on cue beowolves and ursa appeared, I summon Joker Edge and Joke magnum.

Noir: Come on! don't make waste my time!

Ozpin POV:

Seems like Mr. Noir attracts a lot of attention, I said while taking a sip from my coffee, looks like the others made it on the ground.

Ozpin: Lot's of promising huntsman and huntress today huh Glynda.

Gynlda: Indeed, but how does Mr Noir fight the grimms with just a knife and a gun? not to mention he has not awaken he's aura yet.

Ozpin: Why don't you look at this *smiles*.

In the tablet shows Noir defeating grimm with ease, Glynda who peek from behind had a shock face when she saw Noir slashing and stabbing grimm while shooting his gun from behind.

Glynda: J-just how can he do that!?

Ozpin: Look's like I made the right just inviting him to join Beacon.

Noir POV:

After the fight I rest a little, I didn't expect so many grimms to appear. After searching the woods I still didn't find anybody! If I will find somebody I think Blake, Pyrrha, and Ruby will be the best choice, then I find a temple with some chess pieces, but the temple was surrounded with beowolves and there are 20+ I think?

Noir: Is this the place? God damn Ozpin you place the pieces in the place full with grimms!

I summon Joker Edge, then jump at them before I fall stab a beowolve then immediately rush to the others while they did not notice me killing them one by one, after killing 5 of them I jump backwards to gain some space, the beowolves are growling at me ready to pounce and lunge at me any second, but before that happen I pull out the T2 Joker.

Noir: Time to end this! *presses the memory*

JOKER!

I put the Joker memory in the Joker Edge and press it.

JOKER! MAXIMUM DRIVE!

The Joker Edge release a violet and black flame then I reverse grip it and I also activate my semblance to add more power to the swing.

Noir: VIOLENT SLASH!

After I swing it creates an arc wave of violet flames burning and destroying everything from it's path.

Noir: Now that's overkill!

I arrive at the temple looking at the chess piece wondering which should I pick, not thinking twice I grab the black king piece and leave the temple hoping I see somebody to be my partner.

Ruby POV:

After I see Weiss walking away I heard a very loud boom in the distance.

Ruby: What was that!?

Weiss: Such destructive force.

Yang POV: