7: Stranger (Morgan's pov)

I know that face. That's the guy everybody always asks about, but I don't remember. And I'm not going to waste my time thinking about it. I should just kill him.

"You could at least recognize me."

"I don't know who the hell you are." I want smack him, I want to shoot him, but something tells me no so I turn around and go back to my task. I'm not sure who these Avengers are but my people sure see them as a threat.

"What are you doing?"

"Get out or I'll kill you." I draw my gun at the same time as he draws his.

"Do it," he says with hesitation, sorrow in his voice.

"What?" He wants me to kill him?

"If you really don't remember me, then what's the point?"

What is the point? What's the point to anything? I have no idea what I'm doing. I let my gun down as I'm thinking but he shoots me before I get the chance to think any more. I refocus on him as he's running towards me and kicks the hand out of my hand.

"I'm sorry, but I need you to come with me."

I try to jerk away from him but he won't budge. In response, he raises the gun toward my chest, why not my head?

"I don't want to hurt you, please."

He drags me out of the doors and back out to the lobby, "Are you dumb? Those police are out there for me you know?"

"I know." He runs over to a woman who is terrified and mumbles something but I don't know what. I'm too focused on the police that are ready to bust the door open.

He turns back to me and starts running, "Let's go." I wince from the pain as he jolts me to another direction. "I'm so-" he looks down at my shoulder. He looks me in the eyes before he takes his sweatshirt off and ties it tightly around my shoulder. "I'm sorry but we're gonna have to jump."

"Jump?"

"We need to get to the floor that is just above the building next to us unless you had a better way of getting out." Through the sewer drains dumb ass. I don't say anything though, this will be fun watching him jump off a building just to miss and fall to his death. No person can make that jump.

We get to a couple below the roof, "Are you ready?" he asks me.

He makes me jump first, smart. I would have ran away if he didn't. I take a couple steps back to have room for a running start and make the jump with ease sticking the landing using my hand for support for my ankles. I get up and turn around to see him already in the air, he's brave. I expected him to fall, but to my surprise, he sticks the landing just like I did.

He grabs my hand again and drags me to a construction site to get down without anyone seeing us.

"I'm sorry but we have to walk. Your face is all over the news."

"How far?"

"15 miles."