after hours (Lucifer x 1st person reader )

after a heated bumping of heads over the phone the night before, Lucifer came straight to my room after his graveyard (literally) shift last night.

i had been waiting for him since long before he knocked gently on my door with two knuckles. my heart raced as i got up out of my bed to greet him, and when i opened the door and peered into the darkness behind it there he stood with his arms crossed behind his back.

"evening, human." he said, already sizing me up.

"evening, demon." i mocked him before moving out of the way so he could come in. his head loomed over mine as he stepped inside and began to take off his  vest.

"i'm kind of tired." he said. i smiled as i plopped back down onto my spot on the bed.

"good!" i opened my arms for him and layed down, watching him admire me.

"you wore that on purpose, i assume." he said lowly. i could feel my breasts poking out the bottom of my black crop top, but i didn't care. it took everything in me not to arch my back and make them pop out.

"i don't know what you're talking about." i gave him doe eyes. he laid down on me in a hug. i ran my fingers back and forth against his muscular back, feeling the ripples beneath his skin. it was hard to hold a grudge when he smelled so good. something in my stomach fizzled up as he looked me in my eyes.

"i missed you." i watched his lips form the words before they registered in my mind. i smiled and blushed a little, and before i could say anything else he leaned down for a kiss.

mmh.

we made out in the dark, feeling the air warm up with each passing minute. he held my waist, pressing his thumbs and fingers into my hipdips and my ass. feeling me. planning. i pressed my chest against his and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. my heartbeat echoed in my ears as he bit my lip. i bit his back and gave it a tiny pull.

he grabbed my ass in return. i arched my back, making our pelvises kiss. i could feel the smile form on his lips as we separated to look at one another.

"i missed you too." i said breathlessly. he hugged me and rolled over so i was on top of him, and i straddled him so fast i questioned if it was second nature. his hands still gripping my behind, I placed my own on his chest and rubbed it as we began to grind against each other.

"i was thinking about you my whole ride here. i couldn't wait to get to you." he said.

"yeah? little ol me?" i asked, bringing one of his hands up to my chest.

"yeah." the words left his lips as if his brain was on a different planet. with the hand left on my ass he guided my hips back and forth against him. his erect member pressed up against me through my pajamas. i held my breath to keep from making noise. it was much too late to cause a commotion.

a period of silence began as he pushed his hips up against mine. the force from below made me bounce a little. i lifted myself up when he was going down, and soon we were just crashing our hips together and huffing from the friction. i wrapped my fingers around my headboard for balance, ignoring it's steady tap against the wall. my eyes closed, i focused on not losing my balance until i opened them and saw Lucifer's gaze.

he looked hungry. he dipped his thumb into the waistline of my pajama shorts and kept going, revealing more and more skin as he pulled on the elastic. i closed my eyes and huffed some more as his tip kissed my clit. this was becoming a lot for me to handle much quicker than i anticipated.

I leaned down and rested my head on Lucifer's chest, still dropping my hips onto him. he let his head back against the bed, inviting me into the crook of his neck. i moaned gently right into it, at a volume i hoped wouldn't be picked up by anyone else.