ChApTeR OnE

"If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try."

For all the days I have lived on this dearest earth, no school can control me and I mean not a single school can accept how much of a badass I can be

For all the days I have lived on this dearest earth, no school can control me and I mean not a single school can accept how much of a badass I can be. For everything you want to know about me, check the Bad Girls Bible. Oh sorry, mines private now get lost.

"Now you listen to me, Lilith. If you get kicked out again I will send you to foster care or worst, juvie. If you want to see how serious I can get, get kicked out again," mom always being a mother who's not aware of what's going on in the real world.

I fuel off the bad things around me. Okay? I have a reason why I am like this and this is me, Lilith Vanns. You hear the name, save it in your brain.

She continues to rant, "I am tired of your behavior. I will not tolerate it anymore. Your father died 6 years ago on your 10th birthday, and all I have been doing is growing you to become better. Don't make this worst for both of us. You're going to promise me you're not going to get kicked out this time."

Did I have a choice? Of course, I loved my mom but bad makes me stronger. It's the only way I can live and feel good about it.

I looked to the side then looked at her, "Fine. I promise."

"It's your first day. Don't blow it. Now I want to see improvements. Do your best and avoid problems," she walked towards me to give me a small kiss on the forehead.

"Ewe no mom. I'll do fine without the kiss. Just don't do that anymore," I grabbed my bag from the sofa.

"Take care, honey. Be a good girl and I will always remember your promise," she highlights.

A promise I will eventually break later if anyone gets me crossed.

Good girl? Oh sorry, I don't fit that image at all. But for the sake of my mom, maybe I'll change a little. Don't let it get to your head. I said just a little.

It's a pity that I don't own a bike but a car. So I am not allowed to ride bikes at all. Mom confiscated it from me and took the keys. So she gave me this crappy car to ride with. It's ruining my image. How great.

I threw my bag at the back seat and jumped in the car. I fixed the makeup that I wear for no reason but it makes me look cool, so why not?

I normally broke the road rules and drive as if I was in the Need for Speed movie but since I made a promise to mom, it's best if I keep it. But how long until my entire body explodes and I am back with the bad girl attitude?

I don't think I was far away from campus. Not only did I moved to a new school, but a new district in this huge mansion with mom that was left in my dad's name but he made a will that if he passed away, mom can take over. My father had 7 different mansions in the states and 8 more overseas. I may be rich, but I am not spoilt.