Chapter 3

Wow thank you so much, 41 reads. :D
I would love to hear what you think so far and also I would like to hear your suggestions.
Follow my new Twitter @lexiii_xoxox
*
Hannah's POV
I woke up to the sun beaming in my eyes through the half open blinds. Reaching over to my bed side cabinet i picked up my phone, it was 7:45am. I climbed out of bed and headed downstairs, it was quiet so I assumed everyone was still asleep. I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge.
"Morning" Liam said eating a mouthful of cereal. I jumped out of my skin and turned around.
"Morning, I didn't see you there" I said slightly shaky.
"Sleep well?" He said smirking.
"Yeah why?" I questioned.
"Just wondering" he said smirking and taking another mouthful. I shot him a confusing glare and got myself some cereal.

It was now 9am and everyone was up except Chloe. Me Zayn and Niall were sitting in the lounge watching TV whilst the others were in the kitchen.
"We need to get your uniforms sorted" Niall said taking a sip from his tea.
"Oh yeah" I said not really interested. I had forgotten we started school tomorrow. I really didn't want to go, the thought of me being the 'new' girl made me nervous. Chloe was fine she loved meeting new people.
"Why don't we go into town and get everything?" Zayn suggested.
"Okay I will wake up Chloe" I said standing up.
"No let her sleep" Niall said.
"Well how are we meant to go into town?" I said sarcastically.
"You and Zayn go" Niall said matching my tone. "You alright with that bro?" He said turning to Zayn.
"Yeah no probs" Zayn said standing up. "Come on then"
"Make sure you get Chloe's stuff as well" he said as me and and Zayn headed for the hallway.
"Got it" Zayn said grabbing his keys.

We parked the car in the car park and headed for the shopping centre. Zayn put a beanie and black sunglasses on.
"It's not sunny?" I said looking at him.
"I know" he chuckled. "I just wanna make sure we don't get mobbed by screaming fans." I was new to all this, I knew the boys were popular but I didn't realise we would have to do this.
"Right I will go get the uniform and you go get any stationery you need." He gave me £40 and we parted ways. It was a Monday so it was quite quiet.
I brought everything we needed, pencils, pens, rubbers, even two new bags. Zayn text me telling me to meet him by the car in 10 minutes. I still had £20 so I decided to do a little shopping for myself. I walked into to topshop and began browsing, I saw a strapless tight dress that finished in the middle of my thighs. I loved it so i decided to buy it. I knew the boys wouldn't approve so I hid it in my new shoulder bag.
I rushed to the car realising I was late. Zayn was leaning against the bonnet on his phone, he looked up and saw me.
"You took your time" he said unlocking his car and getting in.
"Sorry there was a long que" I said quickly.

Niall's POV
"Stop it Harry" Chloe giggled.
Harry was carrying her upside down tickling her sides.
"Oi put my sister down styles" I said laughing. He put her down and she ran over to me trying to pull me up.
"Come on Ni"she said.
"Where are we going?" I questioned.
"I wanna play the wii" she said still attempting to pull me up.
"Do we have too? I'm tired." I said whining slightly.
"What's the matter afraid your gonna lose?" Chloe said folding her arms.
"To you? Never" I laughed.
"Prove it" she said passing me a remote.
"Fine" I said raising my eyebrows.

Chloe's POV
"I wanna rematch" Niall said annoyed.
"Aww what's the matter? Sad you lost to your little sister?" Harry teased. I laughed and stuck my tongue out at Niall.
"This isn't over" Niall protested as he sat back down.

The front door opened and in came Zayn and Hannah each carrying a few bags.
"Did you get everything?" Niall asked.
"Yeah I think so" Zayn replied.
"Can I go try on my uniform?" I asked Niall.
"Yeah go ahead princess" he said. I grabbed the bags off Zayn and Hannah and ran upstairs. I emptied the bags across my bed. Pens and pencils went everywhere, I made everything into a neat pile and put my uniform on. It fitted perfectly, it was a grey pleated skirt with a white blouse and red cardigan. My long blonde hair was sitting just below my chest. You could tell us Horans we're related because of our hair.

Knock knock.
"Come in"
"Hey nice uniform" Louis said coming in.
"Thanks" I giggled giving him a little twirl. He sat down and was looking through the pile of stuff on my bed.
"Is this yours?" He said holding up a brown shoulder bag.
"No must be Hannah's" I said opening a pack of rubbers. He opened it and pulled out a small black dress.
"Is this hers too?" He said slightly disgusted.
"Well it's not mine"
Louis got up and took the dress with him looking extremely annoyed.

Louis's POV
I walked into Hannah's room without knocking. She sat up from her bed and took her earphones out looking at me slightly confused.
"What's this?" I said holding up the dress.
"A dress" she said looking shifty.
"Hilarious, why would you buy something like this?" I asked sternly.
"It was in the sale" she said sarcastically whilst laying back down.
"Interesting, well I wonder what Niall will think." I said returning the sarcasm. She sat up and looked at me looking worried. I swiftly walked out her room and headed downstairs still clutching the dress.
"Hey Niall" I said walking into the kitchen where the boys were sitting.
"Yeah"
"Have you seen what Hannah brought today?" I asked holding up the dress. Just then Hannah appeared in the doorway.
"Really?" He said raising his eyebrows and looking towards Hannah.
"So what's the big deal? It's just a dress" she said.
"You are not going out in that" Niall said sternly.
"No chance" all the boys added.
"I don't care I'm aloud to wear what I want" she said getting annoyed. She tried grabbing it from my hands but I lifted it above her head.
"Give it to me." She said giving me a glare. I threw it to Niall who caught it.
"Your not having this" Niall said sternly.
"Whatever" she said before turning round and stomping upstairs.

Next morning
Hannah's POV
Knock knock
"Hannah wake up" Liam half shouted through the door. I turned over and picked up my phone, it was 7am. I stretched and crawled out of bed. I put my uniform on and looked at my reflection in the mirror. There was nothing good about wearing a uniform. It was the same as Chloe's except I had a blazer and tie instead of a cardigan. I straightened my hair and applied a little makeup before heading downstairs for breakfast.
"Morning" Zayn said making tea.
"Hey, where's Chloe?" I asked.
"In the lounge, she's been up ages." He replied. I made myself some toast and went and sat with her.
"Morning han" she said beaming up at me.
"Morning, why so happy?" I asked.
"Aren't you exited for school?" She said.
"Not exactly" i giggled.

"Ready to go?" Louis said grabbing his keys.
"Yeah where's Niall?" Chloe asked.
"Still asleep" Harry said walking through in just his boxers.
"Nice of him to see us off" I said sarcastically.
"Come on I don't want you being late on your first day" Louis said halfway out the door. We grabbed our stuff and headed to the car. I was beginning to get butterflies, I was not looking forward to this.
*
Thanks for reading :) will update again tomorrow.