Chapter 9

Chloe's POV
I rolled over and looked at my clock. 4:16am. I still didn't feel great but I felt a lot better.
I grabbed my teddy and climbed out of bed, heading for the door. I hated the dark, I clutched my teddy tightly and creeped open Nialls door. As I walked closer to the bed I could see hannah asleep next to him. They had there backs to each other and there was a small gap in between them. I gently crawled over hannah and snuggled down in between them.

Nialls POV
I woke up to the sound of my phone texting, I reached over and picked it up squinting at the brightness. It was a message from Paul.
Paul: morning lads, I know it's early but gonna need you at rehearsals for 10. Cheers Paul.
It was 6:30am I sighed and put my phone down.
I stretched a little and felt something at the bottom of the bed I reached down and found Chloe's teddy.
"What the?" I sat up and saw both hannah and Chloe asleep next to me.
I chuckled and shook my head.
"When did they get there?" Liam said. He sat up with his phone reading the text from Paul.
"God knows" I snickered.
"We should really start packing yanno" Liam suggested.
"I know we'll start later" I yawned.
"Right I'm gonna go get breakfast" Liam announced walking out the room in just his boxers.

I climbed out of bed and pulled the covers back over the girls. They had now taken up the whole bed and Chloe was snoring rather loudly, I chuckled and went downstairs.
"Morning guys" I said walking into the kitchen. Liam was making himself some cereal whilst Zayn and Harry were slumped over their toast resembling zombies.
"Morning" Zayn and Harry mumbled back.
"Where's louis?" I asked grabbing a bowl.
"Shower" Zayn yawned. We all sat around the breakfast bar eating and a couple of minutes later Louis appeared.
"Morrrnnninggg" Louis half shouted.
"Louis why are you such a morning person" Liam joked.
"Why not" Louis laughed getting Zayn in a headlock.
"It's to early" Zayn whined attempting to fight back. We all laughed.

It was now coming up to half 7. I could hear the girls talking upstairs so I assumed they were awake. After a couple of minutes there voices were a lot louder and it sounded like they were arguing.
"Uh oh" Zayn said hearing the racket upstairs. I sighed and got up.
"I will come with you" Louis said following. We walked into my room. Hannah was standing at the end of the bed and chloe was sitting up in bed.
"No I said move over and you didn't listen" hannah shouted.
"No you didn't" Chloe screamed back.
"Yes I did"
"Girls what is going on" I yelled making them both turn to me.
"Hannah kicked me" Chloe rushed.
"No I asked her to move over and she didn't so I nudged her" hannah said calmly.
"That's not true you kicked me for no reason" Chloe whined.
"Oh stop whining you baby" hannah mimicked. Chloe's face went from annoyed to angry in seconds. She picked up the remote control and went to launch it towards hannah. Luckily Louis grabbed her arm just in time, he picked her up and took her out the room I heard her crying and screaming.
"What happened" I asked hannah sternly.
"I've already told you" she said plainly. I knew whenever she was lying and she wasn't.
"Just get ready for school please" I said walking out the room. I walked into Chloe's room, Louis had her on his lap she was kicking and screaming trying to get away. I ran up to them grabbing Chloe's wrists tightly.
"Chloe Horan what has gotten into you" I shouted. She kicked Louis in the shin and legged it out of her room and downstairs. Louis and I ran after her, as we got to the top of the stairs we saw Liam scoop her up by the waist. He gave me a confused look. I ran down the stairs taking her out of his arms and back upstairs, I had one arm wrapped around her waist securely. I walked straight past Louis and into her room gently throwing her onto her bed before turning on my heels out the door locking it behind me.
Everyone was on the landing looking shocked and speechless.
"What happened?" Harry asked gobsmacked.
"I have never seen her like that" Zayn exclaimed.
"Me neither" i replied running my hands through my hair.

Hannah had just left for school, me and the boys were sitting in the lounge.
"Has she calmed down?" Zayn asked.
"I think so, it's been half an hour" I replied.
I headed upstairs and unlocked Chloe's door. She was laying down staring at the ceiling with tear stains down her face. I sat on the edge of her bed.
"Chloe the way you just acted was unacceptable. What happened?" I asked firmly.
"She was pissing me off" she replied.
"Watch your language please, now you need to go apologise to Louis." I said standing up. She looked up at me and stood up following me sheepishly.