Chapter 8

Chloe's POV
"You not eating that?" Megan asked looking at my plate. I was pushing my food around my plate with my fork, ever since this morning I wasn't feeling good, the thought of eating made me feel even worse.
"Er no" I replied.
"Are you okay? You look really pale" Megan questioned. I looked up at her and paused for a moment, suddenly I felt my tummy beginning to turn. I ran out of the cafeteria, down the hallway and into the toilets, slamming the door behind me I threw up everywhere.

Nialls POV
We just got out of our first meeting with Simon and were having lunch. He gave us the run down on the tour, in total we had 72 concerts.
"Buffets gonna go if you don't hurry Niall" Zayn called out. Simon had organised a huge buffet for everyone, everyone was there, band, crew, managers.
"What we got then" i asked Harry grabbing a plate.
"Cakes" Harry mumbled with a mouthful of food.
"Is there actually any left?" Liam chuckled.
"Niallll your phones ringing" Louis shouted from the other side of the room.
"Answer it" I called back filling my plate up with cakes and sandwiches.
"You spoken to Si yet?" Liam asked.
"Not yet I will after lunch." I said taking a bite from my sandwich.

"It's Chloe's school" Louis announced walking over.
"Oh right" I handed my plate to Louis and took the phone off of him.
"Yeah this is Niall... What?... Is she okay?... Yeah... Of course i will be right there... Thanks bye."
The boys all looked at me confused.
"Everything alright?" Zayn questioned.
"Chloe's been sick I need to go pick her up." I told them.
"Aww is she okay?" Louis asked sympathetically
"They think she may have a temperature" I said picking up my things.
"Wait Niall you can't leave" Liam exclaimed.
"Have you not be listening?" I questioned Liam.
"No he's right mate you need to speak to Simon" Louis added.
"Shit what am I menna do"
"I can go pick her up" Harry suggested.
"Are you sure?" I said worried.
"Yeah don't worry I will take her home she will be fine" Harry reassured.
"Do you know where the medicine is?" I jumped in.
"Medicine cabinet" Harry joked.
"Don't worry Niall, Harry is responsible" Liam said patting my back.
"Okay" I sighed giving in.

Harry's POV
It took about 20 minutes to get to Chloe's school, by the time I got there it was 2 o'clock.
I walked into reception and walked up to the desk.
"Hi I'm here to pick up Chloe Horan" I said to the receptionist.
"She's just over there" she replied pointing to the sofa against the wall. I looked over and saw Chloe sitting with her knees pulled up to her chest with her head gently resting on her knees. I walked over and kneeled down in front of her.
"You alright chicken?" I said stroking her arm. She shook her head slowly, a tear rolled down her cheek.
"Come here" I said pulling her into my chest. She wrapped her hands around my neck and I lifted her up, she rested her head in the crook of my neck as we headed out of the school. I gently placed her in the front seat of my car and buckled her in i then got in the other side and headed home.

As we pulled up to the house I could see her beginning to drift off. I climbed out and got her out, carrying her gently, she resumed the same position as earlier. I carried her upstairs and laid her on Nialls bed.
"I will be back in a minute princess" i said running downstairs. I grabbed the medicine and a glass of water, I also grabbed a bucket just in case. I walked back into Nialls room. She looked up at me looking pale and weak with red puffy eyes. I sat down next to her and started undoing the medicine.
"Do I have to?" She whimpered quietly.
"I'm sorry princess but it's going to make you better" I said softly. I poured it onto a spoon and gave it to her. She pulled a face because of the taste.
"Here" I said handing her the water. She took a sip and handed it back to me.
"Come on climb in here" I said pulling back the covers. She climbed in and laid down, I pulled the covers over her and gave her a kiss on the forehead.
"Will you stay with me?" She asked shyly.
"Of course i will" I smiled laying next to her. She buried herself into my chest, i softly played with her hair whilst humming 'little things' as she drifted off to sleep.