O N E

Long blue dreads, browning from roots swung from side to side as footsteps made their way upstairs to wake up a sleeping teen.

"Get up- out of bed, POTATO SACK!" The loud words caused a sleepy, hazel eyed, boy to turn on his side and look at who woke him before he slowly closed his eyes to go back to sleep.

   "Honestly get up you goon. Today is the first day of school, remember?" Blue asked looking back down to see that the boy went back to sleep.

"ARRON! " The blue haired person shouted as they began to walk closer about to now drag the boy out the bed. Arron shot up when he heard footsteps knowing if he had not, he would have been on the hard wood floor with a bruise from being slid from his bed to the floor.

  "I am up. I'm up. Now get out of my room Blue, so I can get ready."
Arron said with a sleepy voice now sitting straight up on his bed, messily moving his hair out of his face while he rubbed his eyes. 

Blue just gazed at Arron as he was getting up. "You look just like your mom..." Blue muttered.

"Ya' say something?" Arron tilted his head acting all confused knowing full well what they said but wanting to make it a big deal to see the soul in front of him struggle to get their words out.

"huh-oh-uh...I said stop rubbing your eyes you'll make them puffy!" Blue stuttered out.

  "Mhm sure, Please get out now." Arron stated angrily while grabbing his glasses as Blue quickly left the room.

'Better not get him angry today.' Blue beamed at their thought and practically bounced downstairs.

Arron soon got ready for school not needing a bath because he had taking one the night before. While brushing his teeth, he tried to multitask by also doing his hair but failed.

  Three men, Dice, Lucky, and Scar all looked at Blue as they headed to the kitchen to make breakfast for Arron. "Dice, wouldn't you say that Blue would make a great housewife." Lucky said with a smile that said I am not laughing until someone else finds it slightly funny.

Blue rolled their eyes, before Scar broke of laughter causing Lucky to join.

Dice kept a straight face knowing that without Blue this whole thing with Arron would go to shambles. But if you were to ask anyone else they would say Blue is just skilled at pampering or babying Arron the most out of the gang.

The fours' names are all nicknames for something they are known for.

See blue, their hair that has been blue for as long as anyone could remember.

Dices' name is from gambling. Some even gossip that his first toy was a deck of cards while still in pampers.

Scar has a long scar that starts at the left side of his neck that stretches over his chest to the top of his forearm, this is what actually got him in the gang in a way.

Lucky is just well lucky with anything from finding 100 dollars on the ground to slightly turning enough to dodge a bullet he did not know was coming.

"Good morning guys." Arron said as he was coming off the last step walking into the living room full of laughter that started to die down when Arron spoke. "You look nice today." Lucky stated while Arron started to get to the kitchen.

Arron had on black jeans, that were rather loose around his legs, with a belt that was very much needed. Topped off with a baggy brown sweater, a white button up underneath with some Doc Martens. His short strawberry blond hair, that he had brushed and did as much as he could to it was just kind of there..