F O U R

3rd Person 

The sun shinned on the gym students that desperately pleaded for the last bell to ring so that they could leave school already.

With it being the first day of school the coaches didn't care what they did at the moment, so students were walking, playing full whole games or just catch and relaxing in or outside until of the bell rang.

Derrick and Arron were both content that they both had the same last class of the day but neither said anything. Rather just walked towards each other naturally. The two had already got their gym lockers and were now just soothing in the fresh sun and slight breeze that kissed their skin gently.  

  A low groan grumbled from the bottom of Derricks throat as he saw a group of girls giggling while trying to sneak pictures of him from the bottom of the bleachers, oppose to where Arron and he were sitting.

The dark haired teenager hated that most people at this high school already knew what he even looked like. He sometimes wondered if people were to obsess over him for something as little as high school football, how hard it must be for Jamie who is basically famous.

The small strawberry blond boy next to Derrick was finally tired of seeing the girls badly take sneaky pictures of Derrick, so he stood up and walked straight down to the girls group. The raven-haired boy was worried that Arron would be mean to them. However he wasn't so concerned after he saw that one of the girls in the group was turning into a blushing mess as Arron spoke. This girl almost dropped her phone on the ground, but Arron caught it and took a great clear picture of Derrick.  

The ravened haired boy was shocked. He thought that Arron was going to try to stop them in some way, not help them take a better picture.

"What the hell..." Derrick groaned towards the grinning strawberry blond who was walking back towards the taller boy.

Arron rolled his eyes, pulling out his phone which was blown with text. He has been trying to text everyone who he let put their number in his phone.

"They're not trying to take awkward pictures of you now so, Shut up. I made sure to get your good side. Shouldnt I be getting a thank you?" He stated only glancing up from his phone and grinned at the jumbled face Derrick made that made him want to tease him.

"Oh, so I have a good side-" Derrick started but stopped when the bell from school finally started ringing. 

Arron slouched where he sat not anticipating for his picking up from school. He knew that people would stare at him from all of the cars that were there for him. They would start asking who he was, rumors would spread, questions would be asked, and some may have to be answered. The reputation that he was trying to build would be broken on the first day.

"Arron.. I think your fingers are bleeding?" Derrick squinted his eyes to better see the smaller boys fingers that were subconsciously leaving Arron's mouth as his thoughts started to fade with the sound of Derricks troubled voice. 

"Hm? Oh Crap.." The strawberry blond mumbled more to himself as he looked down at his hands. He turned away from Derrick while pulling out band-aids from his left back pocket that he picked up from the nurses office earlier for the same reason.

Derrick sat there silently and watched Arrons back, until the smaller boy turned back around. The raven-haired boy stared at the mix of colorful and plain band-aids that decorated Arrons once bleeding fingers.      

"We should go." Derrick said lifting himself up from the bleachers, seeing that everyone else was gone.

"Ok." Arron sighed and stood up as well and started walking towards the schools gym back door with Derrick behind him.