Chapter 13

((ENJOY))

Katrina

After a long flight, I have finally landed, people getting off the plane, I grabbed my bag, stuffing my book and sketchbook inside, I got up, stretching my legs and walking away towards the exit. Once away from the gate, I turned my phone on, texting my aunt, that I have landed. We spoke briefly, she let me know that someone else is picking me up, since she's busy with work. I understood that, so I headed on towards the luggage area. I saw my suitcase and duffel bag immediately, grabbing it, I walked on towards the escalators.

I'm going down, and scanning for the person who's picking me up. I got to the last step, when I saw a sign with my name on it, 3 girls standing and holding it.
I walked towards them.

"Hi, I'm Katrina." I tell them.

"Ohh, hi,. I'm Paige, these are my gals Luci and Sadie. Here these are for you, as well as welcome to Arizona." Paige introduces herself.

I nod, thanking her. Paige offered to grab my suitcase, while Sadie took my duffel bag.

"Are you tired, hungry?" Paige asks me.

"Yes, I'm not as used to flying as my parents are. That's for sure." I say with a little chuckle.

"For sure. I can tell we're going to get along well." Luci says. I smiled. Hmm, they're nice. I like em.

We stepped outside the airport, heading towards Paige's car.

"Please take a seat, we've got your things." Sadie says, I nodded. I took the passenger seat, because I'm sure they'll have lots of questions.

I buckled in ,shortly after they got in and we drove off. We started chatting up a storm, they're getting to know me as well as I'm getting to know them. We were laughing by the time we pulled up to the club.

"We are here ladies." Sadie announces. I looked at the surroundings, hmm.. I nodded my head in approval, before getting out and following them inside. Paige pushes the door open, smoke filled air hits my nostrils. Not bad, but strong yeah. Bikers everywhere.. soo, this is where my aunt works, huh? Neat.

We walked towards the bar, Julie steps out of the kitchen, she took one look at me and immediately screamed, running around the bar and hugging me tightly.

"Hi aunt Jules." I say, although it came out muffled.

"Oh, my baby girl, I missed you soo so much, I'm so glad you're here. Are you hungry? Tired?" She started rambling, I laughed, telling her not worry about it. I sat down with the girls, she went and grabbed food for us.

"So, what do you think?" Sadie asks me.

"I like it." I respond, honestly. They smile at my response.

"Trust me, you'll end up not wanting to leave." Luci says.

I chuckled. Some guys came around them. Paige shoves one of them lightly.

"Let me introduce you, this is Jaxson, Jude, Kyle, Tommy and Chad. Boys this is Katrina, Julie's niece." Paige says, the guys nod. I nod back.

"Y'all can call me Kat." I say. They nodded again.

Suddenly Chad comes up to me. "So Kat, you got a boyfriend or?"

"Yes...well...sort of..I don't even know.." I say it.

"Chad, leave her alone." Tommy says. I smiled at Tommy, silently thanking him. Chad walked away towards his side.

They sat down as well, each one took turns to ask me questions, I answered them honestly. We ate, we laughed, I met the president of the club, he welcomed me warmly. I appreciated that.