Episode 8

Y/n's POV

i saw Sunoo looking at me.I felt butterflies in my stomach that i shouldn't.I melt in his stare,i see sparkle in his eyes.But he's taken.I frowned when he look back to Abby which was speaking.Is this love?this feeling is strange i haven't fell inlove before.
________Time Skip__

The classes have ended,me and Yuna still have some time to hangout.

So i asked her"Yuna is there a good place here to buy anything?"

"Yeah,the DVD store"she said.

We have arrived at the DVD store.

"Annyeong...SUNOO?!What are you doing here?"i startled seeing Sunoo at the counter of the DVD store.

"Oh!Working"he said saving his words.

*phone ringing*

"Wait a min.Y/n just gonna pick up this call"she said and go outside the store.

"Ok,im just gonna pick some good movies here"i said.

'Aish,He's so cute at that uniform'i thought to myself not knowing where i was going.

"Are you perhaps really finding a good movie"i hear his voice and then quickly picked up anything i can get.

"Y-yes i like this..series"i said and looked at the DVD i got..it's KONGSUNI.

"Childish"he said.

"Hey I'm not"i said.

"Hey i'm not"he says repeatedly embarassing me.

"Stop,or i'll kiss you!"i said not thinking what i was saying.

"Go"he said as he pinned me at the DVD rack.

"Hey!"i said shouting.

"Why?"he asked as i pushed him away.

"First of all you have a girlfriend and me,i'm too ug-"he cuts me off and said.

"Your not ugly they just consider you are because you don't have clear skin.Your eyes are admirable and your lips are kissable.So stop thinking your ugly." he said,i felt love but i shouldn't tolerate it.He has a girlfriend.

Suddenly Yuna came in again.

"What are you two doing?"she asked.

"Oh,i suggested her a cute cartoon series since she likes it"he explained.

"Y/n go pay for it were going to meet a friend"she says as we payed for it and left.

We go to a restaurant and saw Abby with someone.She saw us.

"Hey babe,what would you like to eat?"the person with her asked.

Wait,she has a man in Sunoo's back.

We ended the meet up with her friend and left.I still can't imagine Abby having someone in Sunoo's back.

I got to my dorm and saw Sunoo unlocking the dorm next to mine.

"Hey,you live here?"i approached him.

"Yes"he replied.