Episode 13

Y/n's POV

They all seemed disappointed with Sunoo and Abby.Why wouldn't they just let them be?.They have fell for other people,why do they need to dictate them?.This is the disadvantage of being pretty,everyone would dictate you.You can't live your life with your own choices.

《Class Ended》

I exit the room and suddenly Yuna came up to me.

"Eunnie~huhu why did Abby and Sunoo broke up?"she asked me with a low voice.

"Didn't you remember?"i asked.

"Remember what?,OoOohh!yes yes i remember.But still i'm sad for them.But if Sunoo love her he wouldn't let her break up with him right?"she said.

"But what if he had fell inlove with another girl?"i asked.

"Probably they're fangirls would rip her head off"she said proudly.

What?!Hell no?!

T-T

"Hey why is your face like that?"

"What?!no no i just remembered something"i said.

T.T i remembered the...KISS!

(♡♡♡♡♡)

But what if he still likes her?

T-T

"So Eunnie where would you wanna hangout?"she asked.

"Uhm,probably in the mall but first we have to go to my check-up today"i said.

"Okay then,let's get going for more shopping time!"she said.

"Let's go"

We've arrived at the hospital and rushed to my doctor.

"Hi Doc.Kim!"

"Oh Hi Y/n come seat"Doctor Kim said as i sat in the chair right infront of him.

"Y/n are you stressed?"he asked.

"Yes"

"Let me guess what is it about"

"Sure"

"Y/n is it about love?"he asked.

"Wow yes doc your not just a doctor your a fortune teller too"i said jokingly.

"Thank you,Y/n you know your too underage with love problems but just do what your heart wants.Let it rule you because heart is the center of your body and when it stop beating you'll stop moving and breathing too so go where your heart goes,and do what your heart wants,okay?"he explained.

"Wow doc your not just a doctor,an fortune teller but an adviser too thanks doc"i said.

"No problem,but the tip"he said and winks.

"But doc my money is enough just to eat and for the payment~"i said.

"No,i'm just joking"he said as i payed him.

"Thanks doc bye"i said as i left the hospital.

"Wait!!Y/n!!here is the gel"Doc Kim shouted while we were on our way outside the hospital.

"Oh!,sorry Doc Kim thank you bye!"

We headed to the mall and go to the department store.

"Hey Eunnie,i forgot that there would be a J.S prom next week"she said.

"Really,then let's go shopping for a dress and a makeup"i said as we rushed and find for makeup and outfit.

"Hey,Yuna it's 7:30 now this items are fine now we should go home"i said.