Four

Later in the evening when Diane came home

She decided to have a candlelight dinner with her husband Mario when he came home from work.

She went upstairs to change her clothes came downstairs straight to the kitchen and started preparing her husband's favorite dish Tacos with Chile pepper and garlic bread with butter and beans.

For dessert was a strawberry shortcake with blueberry muffins and a fruit salad with strawberries and raspberries on top with a little whip cream.

After that they will have some tea with honey and cookies, she was so busy in the kitchen when she heard a car horn the gateman opened the gate and her husband drove in the driveway.

After dinner was prepared she went back upstairs to wear something sexy but decent for her husband.

She opened her wardrobe to search for a dress and she came across a pink long dress with Lace and gold trimmers she took out the wardrobe and laid it nicely on the bed.

She put very light makeup with lipgloss and face powder, combed her hair straight down with a headband and put on her pink dress with wedges, and headed downstairs to set the table.

After Mario got out of the car with his briefcase and iPhone he went inside the house and met Diane at door wearing a beautiful long dress with Lace and gold trimmers and wedges and smiled at her and said, darling! You look beautiful tonight he told her and she says thank you my Latino lover welcome home! She said and walked up to him and gave him a hug and kiss and told him how much she loves him while hugging him back Mario says in return I love you Amaria in his Mexican language and gave her a big kiss on her mouth and started kissing her so passionately he couldn't control himself and while they were kissing Diane followed his lead and continue with the kiss it made her body turn into flames because of kisses were so passionate and romantic o how she loved this man so much she loses her senses when she is in his arms!

So after the kisses, she took his hand and brought him to the dinner table and started serving him with so much love a wife should do for her husband.

So while they were eating dinner Diane asked her husband how was work today and he told her work was good.

Then he asked her about you how was work today and she said it was fine and very busy and he said okay that's cool he told her and he continued to eat his food in silence.

Then Diane asked him honey are you enjoying your supper! She asks him and he said yes I enjoyed my food very much he told her in a sexy voice.

Diane said I'm glad you are enjoying the food I made your favorite meal and dessert she said in a quiet voice.

After they had finished the main course Diane went back to the kitchen and brought the strawberry shortcake with the blueberry muffins and fruit salad with strawberries and raspberries with whip cream.

She brought them to the table went to the cupboard and brought two plates with forks and spoons and took the knife and cut the cake and gave him a piece of cake plus she also cut herself a piece of cake and both enjoy the dessert very much.

After dinner, she took the dishes and put them in the dishwasher for them to wash and started cleaning the kitchen while her husband was in the living room watching a program on television.

After cleaning the kitchen she came to the living room sat down next to him and also was watching the same program he was watching and she asked him what program are you watching she ask him and he said he was watching a Christian movie about love and faith and she says it looks interesting to watch she told him and he said yes it is my favorite movie he told her and they continued watching the movie in silence a few minutes after the movie ended, Diane told Mario she wants children and Mario answered back and said I want children too

Diane replied really then Mario answered yes we can start tonight if you want to and Diane replied I will like that very much.

After the movie ended they both went upstairs to bed but first they changed into their bedclothes they both kneel on the bed and started praying as a couple after the prayers they came into bed and started kissing and hugging then started to make love to each other for the first time since their marriage Mario was kissing her and caressing her all over her body without stopping she told him don't stop and he continues making Love to her until daybreak after the lovemaking session the two lovers fell asleep in each other arms until twight.

The next morning Diane got up from  bed to take shower, so she can go to work early  to start working on some clothes to finish up the work for a client who's  coming to the shop to collect her Kaba and slit  plus a long dress.

Diane first did her workout by jogging around the neighborhood to get some air and  stay fit.

While jogging she met her  neighbor  Gloria who was  just coming around and stop her to make some small conversation.

" Good morning  Mrs. Lopez how are you this morning?

Diane  replied  back  ' I'm  fine thanks " and  you?

' I'm also very good thank you "
She answered back.

"Well that's good to know " how is fashion school so far " she asked her with excitement.

" It's going  great  " I can't wait to graduate "  she told her with  so much pride and compassion.

" I'm  so proud of you " for  staying focused to be a good  designer in a month's time ". Diane told her with excitement.