1

JULY WALSH

JULY WALSH

"You're really that stupid, Jack?" A voice sounded from one of the dressing rooms making me turn my head away from the camera.

"July I need you're attention here!" The photographer snapped me back into what I was doing.

"The suit is giving July!" I heard Jonah the keyboarder of why don't we making me turn my head and smile at him.

"Thanks Jo!" I laugh as the photographer and my manager keeps throwing poses at me, sometimes I wish I could punch him in the face.

Don't get me wrong I love my job! It's just that it can be draining sometimes, which makes me feel like shit. I've been working on my new song with why don't we for months which is why I'm so excited, we're doing this photoshoot together for promo for the new song.

And when I say we look hot, I mean we look hot.

I've always tried to be a chill and laid back girl my whole life even when I got my so called "fame", a lot of my friends who are famous are actually really chilled back too — example, why don't we.

We're all so close because we were all small artists at first — I did Instagram modeling if that's even what you want to call it, and I filmed cover songs on musically and Instagram. That's actually how I met the boys, through Instagram, I saw one of their old mashups and did a little stalking and found some of their new music and I fell in love with their music style and voices.

That's when I knew I wanted to collaborate, so I reached out to Jonah and we became friends with literally the snap of a finger — we knew each other on the same level of how we work.

So now I'm here doing a photoshoot with them, and going to get absolutely trashed afterwards.

"Okay I call if for today but remember next week we do full group photos- Monday, 11 AM be there or be square!" The photographer yells. I used to have a photographer named Lilly but she decided she wanted to travel and do landscapes, so I supported her, sometimes she sends me cards from every state or country she's in and it's always the highlight of my week or month.

"Yes! Finally!" I sigh out taking off the leather jacket I was wearing on my way to my dressing room. "I'll see you guys in a minute let me get unready and ready again!" I laugh as the boy's nod at me.

I close the door to my dressing room taking off every article of clothing expect for my underwear as I look through my duffle bag for the outfit I picked out for tonight.

I found the red satin dress, as I was slipping it on it was half way up my waist when Zach bursted through the door about to yell something before he froze looking at me topless I immediately over my chest.

"Zach what the hell! Get out!" I yell and push him away closing the door as he squeezed his eyes just repeatedly saying sorry.

I finished putting on the dress and then did my makeup, I stepped into my black heels grabbing my bags that I take home and walking out of the room seeing the boys hysterically laughing as Zach looked horrified.

"Oh my god Zach if you don't stop acting all shocked, my tits are hot so if anything you should be hard." I laugh making him go red as he looked at me only making the boys laugh harder.

"Okay come on guys I wanna get wasted please!" I start walking out of the building towards my car unlocking it with my keys and throwing my shit in the back the boys following behind me.

"Okay who's car we taking cause' it ain't mine." I look at the boys locking my car up again.

"Mine! Me, you, Daniel, and Corbyn." Jonah speaks up letting me nod.

"Hey man! What about us!?" Jack motions to him and Zach.

"You both have you're own cars either come separately or together, there's only room in my car for four." Jonah chuckles as we walk to his car, somehow corbyn was already in front passenger making me flip him off as I got in the back with Daniel.

"You look great Ly." He spoke lightly to me looking me up and down- I know this man did not just.

"Thanks Daniel, don't look to bad yourself." I smile at him.

"Seems kinda unfair Zach got to see em' before me." He sighs his eyes glued to my boobs.

"Eh! Eyes up here before I rip em' out, and don't worry I'll get drunk enough to flash you guys." We both laugh as Jonah starts driving.

••••
Hope this is a good first chapter uhh anyways.