Prologue

We see class 1a going through their normal routine, but then a portal opens up and they got sucked in, similar things happened to class 1b, the league of villians, the big three, wild wild pussycats and bunch of other people. We now see them in a big cinema theater, the heroes were disoriented Bakagou said "Where the fuck are we, whoever did this come out and fight me." The heroes saw a lot of other people too Katsuki saw his mom and dad, Shoto saw his brothers and sister along with his mom and dad, Izuku saw his mom, All Might his sensei and his master Nana Shimura, and the others saw some one they knew.

Anyways, they also saw the league of villains and went to protect the civilians but they then heard a loud whistle and looked where it came from and saw a rainbow hair colored dark skinned teen that said "Que la madra ustedes son un gran dolor de cabaza." (Translation: Motherfucker you guys are big headaches.) He said "Hello you may call me Jaden or Jade." Nezu aked "Why are we here Jaden." Jaden said "Oh thats simple you are here to see the multiverse centered around a certain green haired cinnamon roll." Then they all shouted "Izuku." He just nodded, he then said "Alright every one sit down and enjoy the show."

After they all sat down the screen turned on and said "Finding multiverse 25% .....50%......75%.......100% multiverse found Izuku the wildcard.

Hope you all liked the prologue just came up with this idea when I woke up new chapter for Izuku the wildcard in a couple days. Anyways please review. SicxkFalcon is out of here.