Chapter 2

No A/N.

Naruto sat beside Sasuke in his seat at the academy. He was constantly asked to leave by everyone beside sayed boy. "Hey you two. Would it be ok if I sat with you?" A young Sakura asked. Everyone starred at her. Besides Ino who wasn't there yet. Sakura asked. Without fangirling. Without pushing Naruto out of his seat. All people in the room thought she had gone crazy. They were surprised when Naruto let her take the seat between himself and Sasuke. Only for Sakura to do

Nothing. She did absolutely nothing. Not taking Sasukes arm or hand. No shouting how cool he was. The three even started a normal conversation. Till
"What do you think you are doing next to my Sasuke-kun?" Ino screamed at Sakura who starred at her, trying to figure out if she really was this bad when she was younger. 'Looks like you were.' Kaguya stated. 'If she pushes my son I allow you to punch her like Tsunade thought you.' Kushina sayed. 'Crazy. All the woman here are crazy. And crazy strong.' Meant Hagoromo while shooking his head. "Move it Naruto." "Sorry. Don't want to. And if you don't want to feel a punch you better leave me alone." Ino started laughing like crazy. "Sure you Hokage wannabe. And who is going to do that? You?" Before she could say more, she was hit with a fist which sent her flying out of the room straight into the Hokage office. "Thank you Sakura." "Sure thing. No one messes with my friends." Iruka came in and stared at the hole in the wall. Before he could even question it, everybody pointed at Sakura who continued her conversation with the two people beside her like nothing happened. "Ok. I will tell you the teams." Everyone of future team seven tuned him out  till they were called. "Team 7 with the Jonin Kakashi Hatake. Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno, Naruto Uzumaki." After that they tuned him out again. When the Jonin came they got a surprise. Kakashi sat at the window reading one of his books. "Don't worry. We will let him in once the other teams are gone." Sakura stated bored. "I heared he was always late. This is a nice surprise." Stated Sasuke in "hn. Hnnn. Hn." Naruto nodded. "I agree teme." The senseis starred at the three like they were crazy. Or aliens. They collected their teams and fast left. "You can come out now sensei." With that Kakashi at the window poffed out of existence and the real one stood before them. "Introduce yourself. Likes, dislikes, hobbys, future dream. I will go first. I'm Kakashi Hatake. My likes are none of your business and I dislike many things like a scroll being seen as the kunai. My future dream is none of your business. Pinky next." "My name is Sakura Haruno. I like many things and dislike about the same amount. For example someone seeing the scroll as the kunai sealed in it.  My future also is none of your business." "Emo next." "Hn. Hnn. Hn n.Hnn." (Same as Sakura, just different name.) "Nice. Blondy you're the last one." "I'm Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze. My likes, hobbys and future dream are none of your business. I dislike people who see a scroll as the kunai sealed inside of it." Kakashi sight. "Great. I honestly don't want to be beaten up by all of you. So you just pass. What's the answer to defeat a war?" "Teamwork." They replied in unison. "Yep. You pass. Meet me at the bridge. We will do chakra exercise. You still need to start again." "Right, can one of you boys cut my hair so it won't get in the way?" Sakura asked handing Sasuke a kunai.

A/N: Longest chapter in the story till now.
Violett Stone out