nighttime (smut request)

requested by @holybibble_

Summary: Draco and Y/N get stoned and play Truth or Dare. Draco confesses something, and things only escalate from there.

Warnings: smut, riding, smoking weed, slight praise kink, hair pulling (kind of), spanking, overstimulation, best friends-to-lovers

House: (you choose)
Year: 6 or 7 idk

A/N: ty for requesting, hope u like it! i love this idea sm u don't even understand😩😩

also, to anyone who's not comfortable with weed: PLEASE just ignore this chapter instead of commenting hate/complaints. please and thank you💃🕺

•••

"Okay, okay, it's your turn, you git," Draco laughed out as he lazily smoothed down his hair that you had just ruffled. "Ask me."

The two of you were in the living room at his manor. His parents were away this weekend, giving you guys the opportunity to hang out for two whole days. It was currently 11 p.m. on a Saturday night, and the two of you were playing Truth or Dare as you passed a blunt back and forth to each other.

"Truth or dare?" you asked.

When you looked back over to Draco, he was swiftly blowing a vague cloud of smoke out of his mouth. His head was tilted back as he did so, his eyes closed with his eyebrows barely furrowed, but still just enough so the crease between his brows was noticeable.

You elected to ignore the sudden fastening of your heartbeat at the scarily enticing sight.

Slowly, he opened his eyes, staring dopily up at the ceiling as the feeling of relaxation gradually took over each part of his body. "Truth."

"You're lame," you groaned, rolling your eyes.

He chuckled deeply. "Wrong."

"Whatever," you sighed, thinking of something to ask him. You laughed lightly as you asked, "Do you have feelings for anyone?"

The sides of his lips slowly curved into a smile, his eyes still glued to the ceiling as he let out another chuckle. "Yeah. Yeah, I do."

You tried to dismiss the small pit of jealousy that grew within you as a fake, suggestive smile grew upon your lips. "Well, are you gonna tell me who it is?"

He lifted his head up to look at you, eyes soft and glazed over as a small smile still lingered on his face. "It's you."

Your lips slightly parted in shock. "Oh."

"Can you elaborate on the 'oh?' Because that response doesn't really tell me anythi—"

Draco didn't get a chance to finish his sentence before you climbed onto his lap and connected your lips to his. He instantly reciprocated the kiss, his large hands grabbing your thighs to pull you further onto his lap.

One of his hands moved up to grab your hair and tilt your head sideways so his lips could gain access to your neck.

"Draco," you sighed, eyes fluttering shut as he sucked on the crevice where your neck and shoulder met before he trailed his tongue back up to your jawline.

After his lips marked up your neck and jaw, he brought you back in for another kiss. You pulled away to slide off your shirt, watching as Draco did the same. You kissed him again as you began moving your hips against his in slow, circular motions. His hands gripped your hips, helping you grind down harder on him.

"Fuck," he breathed against your lips, his hips bucking. "I need to feel you."

You moaned at his words and sloppily brought your hands down to undo his belt, your mind still fuzzy from the cannabis. Draco's fingers worked to unbutton your jeans. You both slid down each other's pants and undergarments until neither of you were wearing anything.

You brought your lips to Draco's in a hungry kiss. You gently grabbed his dick and slowly sank down on it, the both of you moaning against each other's mouths at the feeling.

You remained still for a moment, your hands gripping Draco's shoulders to steady yourself as he gently sucked on one of your breasts, his thumb circling your other nipple.

Your mouth dropped open as you began bouncing your hips up and down, your forehead resting against Draco's. The sound of heavy breathing resounded through the room, your noses bumping with each of your movements.

"That's it, princess," Draco groaned, tilting his head back. "Fuck, you're doing so good. Feels so fucking good."

You whimpered at his praises, your head falling onto his shoulder as you moved your hips faster in search of your release.

Draco's hands rubbed up and down your sides before gripping your ass. He delivered a slap to it, making your body jerk as you let out a moan.

He smirked. "Oh, you fucking like that, huh?" he said, biting his lip as he slapped your ass again. "Dirty girl."

You moaned into his ear, sending shivers down his spine. He suddenly grabbed your hips with a tight grip as he began thrusting his hips up at a relentless pace.

You gasped as you felt yourself nearing your high. "D-Draco, I think—"

Draco grabbed a fistful of your hair and pulled your head back so you were looking at him again. "Look at me while you fucking fall apart on my cock."

That was all you needed to let yourself go. Your lips trembled as you tried to keep your eyes open for Draco, your orgasm presenting itself in overwhelming shockwaves of pleasure. This was the most intense orgasm you'd ever had, and you wanted it to last forever.

After your high finally passed, your head slumped tiredly onto Draco's shoulder as he kept thrusting his hips. Your legs were shaking violently from the overstimulation, but you were much too weak to protest.

Draco's eyes rolled back, his body going completely rigid as he reached his climax. The combination of his orgasm mixed with the effects of the blunt he had smoked earlier created an incomparable feeling of euphoria.

You and Draco both had ringing in your ears as you came down from your highs. Eyes still shut, Draco lazily kissed your neck and rubbed your back with a shaky hand as you panted heavily.

"So, I'm assuming this means you have feelings for me, too?" he asked rhetorically, smiling smugly.

You laughed into his shoulder, shaking your head as he, too, started laughing.

"Cheeky, little bastard."

•••

A/N: bye this kinda sucks bc I wrote it at 3 a.m. but I hope y'all enjoyed 👩‍🦼 💨