Wakas

Author's Note:
Ito na po ang huling yugto ng kwento nila Lorenzo Giuseppe Ferrero at Penelope Viola Altera. Sa lahat, maraming salamat sa pagsubaybay ng kwento nila. I love all your votes and comments. Thank you so much for all the support. Lab yah all! :) 😘❤️

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Wakas

"Daddy, pahinge isa pa, please," lambing na tugon ni Axl Beau sa akin.

"Dad, where's mom? Did the two of you fight?" si Gavin Reign. He sat down and poured some cereal into his bowl.

"No, we didn't, son, but you know your mom. She's having a hard time with all of us, boys." I winked and smiled.

"Oh, I heard that, Dad, boys, yo!" Maxton Renz sat down on his chair beside Axel Beau and poured his cereal on his plate, too.

"Let's be fair to Mom, Dad. Were all boys and of course, she want her princess... Hayaan mo na si Mommy sa gusto niya," si Gavin.

I nodded and stood up, leaning against the counter table in the kitchen behind me. Maingat ko lang na ininom ang kape ko at nag-iisip ako nang husto. These past few days, she's been acting weird and funny. Her mood swings are up and down, and I am left with the job of taking care of the boys.

Maxton Renz is our eldest, and he's twelve years old. Pretty clever and very sporty. He was into racing cars at a young age. It's all Deigo's fault why my eldest is like this. Gavin Reign is nine years old. Timid but very intelligent. He's the type of kid that I can take with me when dealing with the company business.

And here comes our little one, Axl Beau... Ang inakala ni Penelope na babae, pero lalaki pala. Beau got  a very pretty face like a girl but he's a one hell boy. At his young age he's into action and whatever stunts and guns. Natatakot nga ako sa batang ito, dahil mukhang ito ang susunod sa yapak ko.

"Dad, hindi mo ba sinamahan si Mommy sa CVS niya noong nakaraang linggo?" si Maxton.

"I was about to, Max. But I got held up, and that's why. . . "

"And that's why mom's ignored us...Ugh!"

Axl Beau rolled his eyes and I just smirked. This kid act like an adult in front of any. Akala niya siguro matanda na siya, e, siya lang naman ang batang-bata rito sa lahat.

"And you slept on the couch, Dad. Did you?" si Galvin.

"You're in for trouble, Dad." Maxton chuckled and just laughed.

"Oh? I don't mind if you want to sleep over with me, Dad," kibit-balikat ni Axl Beau.

Bumunton- hininga na ako. Iwas kneeling in front of her last night for forgiveness. Mapapatawad niya lang daw ako kung babae ang lalabas sa resulta ng gender ng magiging anak naming dalawa.

Damn it! It's all Gabriel Montanari's fault. That damn bastard!

I want to cursed him for good. Kasalanan niya naman kung bakit ngayon lumalayo si Feleona sa kanya, at ngayon naghahabol siya?

Damn that dimwit!

"Dad, I heard you cursing," si Maxton sa akin.

Napailing na ako. Itong mga lalaking ito ay alam na alam kung ano ang tumatakbo sa isip ko. There's probably somehow a telepathic movement on how our brains speaks. This is weird, so damn weird... Mga anak ko nga naman sila.

"Let's just hope and pray that it's another baby boy," pilyong ngiti ni Galvin Reign.

"Oh, I wish for a baby sister, Galvin," titig ni Axl Beau sa kanya.