dumping guy over the phone

you saw your phone your 'boy friend ' he txt an and right after the txt he calling you anwer the phone '' why the hell you left!! '' he yelled over the phone before you could answer the someone behind you '' hey jerk yur a total cheap knockoff of justin Bieber!! yeah! i said and your weak yu got ya butt kicked by a low life hedgehog!'' '' Hey ! that not funny or coll hecsaba!!'' then she lisen to him for a second '' at least i can make my own money and i can take care of myself thats why you have a freaked up face '' yu took he phone '' and aso im done were done." You hung up the phone " hey hecsaba thanks" " hey no problem " your attention was back on scourge " are you okay"? You asked he scooted close to you and said " I am now " he smirked you blushed .hecsaba just walked away "tomorrow do you want to go on a date with me" he said calmly make you blush more and trying not to smile" umm" he scooted closer " yes?" " I .." You said " I what?" Mocking you you were looking in his icy blue eyes you wish you hadn't " OKAY okay I will go on a date with you just staap making that face"He chuckled and smiled " what face??" " the one you just did" he shrugged and smirked again " I dont know what your talking about" hecsaba walked in with a huge bag of twix " you gonna share romie" "NEVAA!" And she ran all you and him did was laugh together .

( that was short too but don't worry the next chapter will be longer)