now that's better

You left out the restaurant and headed to the park you looked around and surprisingly don't see a lot of mobian or kids around. So you thought " maybe scourge went pat here he does looked intimidating " you though still looking for him then when you turned your head and the green hedgehog leaning against the tree you were walking towards his direction you were kinda nervous because you didn't know if he was still upset and wanted to be alone but you walked up to him slowly " hey .." You said and his ears perked up a little surprised because he was deep in his thoughts " can I sit next to you " you asked scourge nodded you sat down next to him and then there was silence at the money then he said " look I'm sorry about what happened" he said not making eye contact " its not your fault you didn't know she was gonna be there you can't see the future " then he sighed " and I'm sorry that I made you break up with your boyfriend I understand if you don't wanna be with me." He said and your reaction was like ' whhhaàaaat!' Then you chuckled and your reaction making him look at you in confusion " scourge I was gonna break up with him the day you fought him and I'm pretty sure he was cheating on me any way ." " really now." He said leaning towards you And pressed his lips against yours and you kissed back enjoying it then he deepened the kissed . after a minute you were losing air so you tapped on his shoulder so he could stop be he ignored it and continued and you were thinking " this guy won't stopped bet he could break the record of holding his breath the longest "

Then you forcefully pulled back. " can we have a signal to take a breather or something you literally took my breath away." You breath out and he chuckled " oh sorry I guess I couldn't help myself " you leaned on his scared chest and he wrapped his arm around you and you guys fell asleep. Little later you woke up realize you were still with scourge you had an idea and smiled you reached your hand to his nose and squeezed it then when he tried to inhale but no air so his eyes poped opened and you quickly let and hide your hand and pretend to still be asleep and the way he was breathing out wanted to make you laugh but you his it. Scourge got his breathing back and went back to sleep after a minute you did it again and he almost jumped up but you kept your laughter in then he grunted and looked down at you and he went to ' sleep' and after another minute you reach up and to grab his nose but you hand was caught quickly and you looked up " so you think its funny to hold my nose " he said with a smirk and all you did was laugh and he pounced on you and started to tickle you " I really like your laugh I wanna hear it again " you were squirming to get out of his grip " OOHHHKAAAAAY HAHAHAH IIIIMM SAWY HAHA STOP IT" " he laughs and then stops " common let's get you home" he picked you in bridle style ran off"