Crashing omen

I had another prophecy were there I was at LAX airport and I was just your goals waiting around to ghost you know goes because this was a prophecy I wasn't really there when I really saw the worst Plane explosion/crash.  That was like a bojinka like attack it wasn't really an accident I was in attacked by idiots why do you idiot brigade as I call them let's just put it that it was near an ocean. Then there is also starting the explosion/crashes in the Himalayas are you in its victims to die of altitude sickness a form of torture. This is not just any kind of bojinka Attack but this was to actually torture people while they were on the plane or a while they were still alive from the crash there was another crash on the mountain Fuji another high altitude mountain. All this time it was a during this was not the 1990s as this was post Covid.  People started blaming the Muslims in the airport and at all over North America again as if it was like a terrorist version of COVID-19 only an attack form instead of the former virus. Then a Costa Rican or Colombian group actually took credit For the act of stupidity saying that they did it in honour of bin Laden because he them everything they needed to know about terror tactics.  The people of north America do not believe the Columbian group or anything and still starting to hate Asians and Muslims again. And I kept trying to tell them that it was the Colombians it did it in honour of bin Laden they didn't really care too much because I was just a nobody or a ghost she's so nobody heard me. I had this dream before I believe but I just chalked it up to a nightmare or a psychedelic dream but it's not psychedelic or a nightmare as it was real yeah I thought I was literally really there witnessing the explosion crash and I was frightened for whoever was on the airplane in at the time and for anyone else who had to go on a flight at that time. This was definitely a form of hatred and stupidity there was a man to hurt people and when this is going to happen I don't know but I know that this is what is in that lives in the future. He's one of the signs of the next holocaust that people are going to suffer very dearly if we do not treat others with kindness or respect or at least forget about the goddamn terrorist who caused the problems instead of remembering remembering the Muslims who are good in the Asians who are good.   This was the work of a drug lord who want is for us to be friend idiot face let's call him that and has caused the cell attack on North America to get us to prove a point to idiot face who is been long dead.  Idiot face being bin Laden.. We really should be thinking more of the victims and the people on the other side who are actually decent people instead of the actual terrorists that deal with stupidity because there are victims on both sides of this little war and I think we are to deal with it more seriously that there are both good people on both sides of all the North America is in the Islamic or Latin community.  No it was a prophecy you of the day.  as I woke up to tell my mom about the prophecy I also saw Gabriel again leaving my room which meant it was a true prophecy. You may not believe me you may not care about what I may have to say but this is what happens when you don't give a shit people get hurt and people get in trouble. So it's very important that we pay attention to our behaviours towards other people and other cultures.