Peace prophecies

I had a vision of the world peas yes world peace it was a prophetic dream another prophecy where after half the planet is wiped out by L our own stupidity's we are in a making peace and trying to live a decent simple life. This means there is hope after all that there is hope for mankind if we learn from our mistakes and learn to behave and not to cause wars or other naughty stuff not being sexual just saying naughty stuff like really mean really harmful and traumatic stuff. We will learn from our mistakes one day in both positive and negative ways.
If we learn from our mistakes or behave properly I know I sound like an adult not an adult but a pair around but really a parent is God or the universe or whatever you wanna call them and they're telling me that if we behave properly to one another and play nice in each other's sandbox is sort of speak that we can actually get along and we can actually make a more pleasant world for everybody and actually in your everyone's company and differences.   But there could be a cost if we do not learn. I'll tell you that soon enough
The cost is and it is what it symbolizes in my dream as an autopsy room and Dr. G medical examiner as that some people may have to some people may end up lying from our mistakes once again another words you're still going to be another genocide before there is another genocide right now we're under a very uneasy piece but it's not a genuine piece because if there is still the threat of death around To people. 
I actually saw Chechens is helping Russians and Tibetan getting along with the Chinese and sell all the Uighurs and I was able to see that people are actually behaving and treating each other with kindness and respect. I don't usually get these kind of prophecies are you receive prophecies of doom but I actually thought people actually acting appropriate to one another and not behaving like a bunch of Luna bands. I don't know what brought on the stream but I think it was another prophetic dream I had. The prophecy of world peace out and measure where you are deaf. I am not joking about this this is what came to me last night a few minutes ago. If we can properly treat each other with respect and kindness I want to know other than we going to actually learn from our mistakes Celebrate each other and be civil and be friendly to one another and not have to kill each other. This is very important for me to spread this to everyone my prophecies good or bad or else I'm afraid that the world will suffer dearly.
I also saw an the prophecy homophobia or racism or religion the stuff that separates us but only spirituality and kindness which is what brings us together.