𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘎𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘴 & 𝘚𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘉𝘦𝘦𝘳

𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘢, 𝘐-

• • • • •

"Fucked Stanley Barber!" Dina yelled in surprise, covering her mouth, "Even funnier, you both fucked Stanley Barber?"

"Y-You don't have to keep repeating it." I stuttered nervously.

Just another day at the diner with Dina and Sydney.

"Yeah, Liam is right there." Sydney looked at her little brother, and then back at me.

"I'm sorry, I'm just processing." Dina said as she put her hands on her head, "So, how was it?" Dina asked.

Honestly, having sex with my bestfriend and new friend was awkward. But she didn't know that me and Syd had sex too. We kinda left out that part and just said we all, just, kinda, fucked Stanley instead, leaving eachother alone and doing our own thing.

"It was... great." Sydney said hesitantly.

I nodded 'yes' nervously. I really didn't enjoy this conversation.

"Really?" Dina asked, sounding surprised.

I just don't feel like there was any spark between me and Stanley, or Stanley and Sydney. So, no.

"Really." I said.

"Really. I mean, so good at going down on me, I was like, 'Whoa!'." Sydney fake-laughed.

"So you three are, like, in a poly hookup type thing?" Dina asked.

I really don't want Stanley at all. I just want Sydney, and for all this 'power' stuff to go away, and go back to the boring, purposeless life I had before.

"I think so, yeah." Sydney said. I nodded 'yes' to that.

"Any neither of you feel uncomfortable with the fact that you shared a bed with the same guy whom you both gave your virginites to? Like, you both layed naked next to eachother and the guy, who is, in fact, STANLEY. BARBER." Dina ranted.

"N-No, not at all." I stuttered.

Sydney agreed.

"I'm worried about Brad. He's in a lot of pain." Dina said as she checked her phone.

"Dina, he's acting like he's lost a leg." Sydney made a point.

"We were supposed to go to Ricky Berry's birthday party tonight." Dina said, "But I don't think he's up for it."

"Oh, you got invited to that?" I asked, taking a bite of the tator tots I bought.

"Um, Yeah, I guess I sort of got invited." Dina said awkwardly.

"Right." I said.

"Cool." Sydney followed, sounding equally as sad as I did.

"I don't know. I don't... think I'm gonna go, though, so..." Dina trailed off.

"What? Go take care of Brad?" Sydney asked.