🌸•|| PROLOGUE ||•🌸

Edited on '17 June, 2021  / Thursday'

'Uchiha Sasuke' born in one of the strongest clans whose power came through hate. He was born with the curse of the Uchiha 'To forever hate'.

He was eight when they had died, 'The Uchihas'. That day he saw the cruelty of the world. He was brutally exposed to Reality. In a way no one would wish.

There were bodies everywhere. Blood splattered. His parents laying on the floor, breathless, covered in blood. His brother standing with a blood covered katana in his hand, walking away from the scene with quite steps. He reached out to him, only to have his heart shattered even more.

"Foolish little brother... If you wish to kill me, curse me! Hate me! And survive your miserable life... Run away, run away... Cling to life."

<><><>

Sasuke was twelve year old when he graduated from the academy as one of the top students of the year. It was no surprise to anyone, he had always been good at academy, getting good grades in both physical and mental activities.

He was also twelve year old when he met his team, 'Team 7'. Hatake kakashi as his jonin instructor, along with two other teammates, Haruno Sakura and Uzumaki Naruto. Soon self-proclaiming themselves as Sasuke's family.

Hatake Kakashi

A jonin in his early thirties with silver hair and black eyes, one covered by his headband's cloth and a mask covering most of his face. Extremely lazy, always carrying an adult book which he claimed to be a good distraction [like having to take care of three under trained genins was not enough of a distraction]. But at the same time very skilled at the battle field with a sharighan which was said was a gift from a friend.

Haruno Sakura

A girl with 'pink' hair and emerald green eyes. She shared the same class as Sasuke and was on of a few students who managed to beat Sasuke in the written exams. It was clear being book smart was her specialty. She could learn anything in a short amount of time without any difficulty. She was as clever as a fox.

Uzumaki Naruto

A boy with spiky blonde hair and light blue eyes. Whiskers on both of his cheeks. He too shared the same class as Sasuke. Brain smaller than size of a pea. Filled with energy. Too much energy. This boy just happens to be the sole rival of Sasuke Uchiha. Their rivalry would come in between everything from finishing their food the fastest to finishing there mission the fastest.

<><><>

At the age of twelve, Uchiha Sasuke walked towards the gates of Konoha. He needed power to complete his goal. To make his dream a reality.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I hate a lot of things, and I don't particularly like anything. What I have is not a dream, because I will make it a reality. I'm going to restore my clan and kill a certain someone."

He swore to get power by any means possible. He did not are who he hurt. He did not care what he had to do or who or what he had to choose. He was drawn towards power like a moth drawn to flame. After all, power was all that matter in the shinobi world.

He left Konoha, his 'home', to join forces with the rouge sanin who was currently being hunted by all five nations. The poor boy was fallen too deep in the greed of power that he was willing to give his body away to someone who saw him as a prize more than human.

He met his teammates along the way. His female teammate trying to stop him before he reached the gates. Such great bonds were formed between them that she knew he was going to leave before anyone else. Unfortunately, to him bonds were something that made a person weak. An obstacle in his goal.

The blonde tried to. He went to such length that he was willing giving his life away. His sensei tried to talk him out too but he was too deep in the water to be saved, or he thought so.

<><><>

At the age of sixteen, Uchiha Sasuke had succeeded to kill the former snake sanin after gaining as much power as he could. Now he held no use for the youngest heir to the Uchiha. He made his way to find out about Itachi. But to that he formed his own team, Team Hebi

Hozuki Suigetsu

A guy with a blue-White gradient hair and fish like teeth. Able to turn into water and merge with water was what attracted Sasuke towards him. His reason to join was to gather the great swords of he mist but it was visible he was in it for the thrill too.

Uzumaki Karin

A girl with red hair and read eyes. First met Sasuke when he saved her from a wild animal back in the chunin exams only to fall hopelessly in love with him. She was a sensory type, able to sense any type of chakra no matter how small or how large.

Jugo

A guy with orange hair and broad shoulders and huge physic. A victim of orochimaru's curse mark. Highly dependent on Sasuke when he loses control. Being a turned into beast when the curse mark activated, turning him into a killing machine.

<><><>

"To Kill Itachi Uchiha"

This was their ultimate goal – Team Hebi

"To bring Sasuke back home"

This was their ultimate goal- Team 7