🌸•||CHAPTER NO.7||•🌸

11:45, normally hokage will be at his office doing paperwork or at his home with his family sleeping peacefully under the sheets, but here we was half asleep, eye bags under his eyes were prominent due to lack of sleep, sitting on the couch of his former teammate's house handling an odd situation from the past. A young man in his mid-twenties, long black hair tied in a low ponytail, wearing a clock, was sitting right opposite to him with a calm expression on his face. After getting a call about this 'odd' situation, he sprinted out of his office leaving a shadow clone behind him. The situation was same, there was a portal emitting large amount of chakra but only this time he was sucked in instead of going in on his own. Past Sasuke was laying on his bed, trapped in a nightmare, while the future heiress was soundly sleeping in her own bed, genjutsu casted around her room for safety measures. Sakura sitting beside Naruto sleep evident in her eyes too. He didn't know how to handle this situations, Sasuke was the one with the rinnegan, spending year's way from his home, travelling into different dimensions through 'portals'. He had no control over the situation. His hawk didn't arrive yet either and he didn't have an advantage with modern technology either given that most of the places he went, he couldn't charge his devices. No control over the situation, he decided it would be best for them to stay with Sakura, their presence was to remain a secret from the village, this situation should be treated an S-rank. They are not to leave the house at all and are only allowed in few nearby training grounds and are not to use their kekei genkai at all, chakra cuffs at all times. These were the rules they are to follow till Adult Sasuke arrives and finds a way to send them back to their timeline or dimension, hopefully.

After saying goodbye to the hokage and her former teammate, Sakura made her way to lounge to check on her uninvited guest. Frustrated rubbing her temples, made her way to the closet to fetch the same tools she did for Sasuke, though she doubted she'd need to use them cause it was clear that the older brother was mature than the younger, she didn't need them for younger Uchiha so she wouldn't need it for him either, still she carried the box with medical supplies in it to the lounge. She set them aside and looked towards 'her guest'.

"Itachi-san, I will have to look into your eyes, I hope you will cooperate" she said with a smile, though the threatening aura surrounding her didn't go unnoticed. Itachi nodded and rested his back at the couch with his head tilted up. Sakura made her way behind Itachi and started to look into his eyes. Not pleasant by the result, Sakura frowned, and here she thought. If she thought Sasuke used his eyes often then his brother used it every second of his life and the fact that he had mangekyou made it even worse, if he was to use them for another day, sakura was sure he'll go blind. Her hands on top of Itachi's head, emitting green chakra. It was soothing. Relaxing. It was something Itachi didn't feel for a long time. Sakura was mad to say at least, she was fuming. She understood the fact what he did was to protect his younger brother but her medical skills decided it was not a good excuse for a bad health. "And here I thought Sasuke-kun used his sharighan often" she scolded Itachi while removing her hand, anger was evident in her voice. "Your health is even worse" she grabbed the medical box and put it in the closet, banging the door shut. 'Clearly she has low temper' Itachi thought to himself as he observed the pink haired woman in front of him spitting incoherent words as she made her way to the kitchen.

Sakura, Itachi knew who she was, sasuke's teammate, a leaf kunoichi, Fifth's apprentice, a medical ninja, posed inhuman strength, the one to kill 'Sasori of the Red Sand', made an antidote of the poison sasori spent years creating within hours. She was also one of the leaf shinobi who were determined in bringing his younger brother home to his village. That was Itachi knew about 'his time' Sakura. But this time sakura was not Haruno but an 'Uchiha', married to his brother. She had the diamond mark on her forehead, 'Byakugō seal', the same as the fifth, her chakra reserve much greater, her chakra felt warm and relaxing clearly indicating she was now a skillful medical kunoichi. Uchiha Sakura, his sister-in-law.