Sorry Lou

Glee played in the back ground as Harry re-arranged the various textured pillows on the sofa. He loved glee especially Blaine because it reminded him of Louis and how he use to dress: coloured  jeans, stripy shirts, little jumpers now and again. What he he would do to go back to the time when they didn't have to hide, now Louis is out with Eleanor.

Eleanor is with Louis. Louis should be home by now.

Rushing to his laptop, Harry bit his lip, it only takes around one hour for pap picks to be taken. He should know after all he did one with Kendall last week. You just take a picture and leave, why isn't he home yet?

Twitter, Twitter, Twitter, his mind flickered as he logged into his account only to see hundreds of pictures going round of Louis and Eleanor at a bar. That's definitely not a gay bar!! The worst thing is he's holding her by her waist, he only does that with Harry. He's smiling, crinkly eyed smiling, he only does that with Harry too.

It's because she's prettier than you! Look at your hair, look at your fat legs, look at your eyes. Ugly ugly ugly!!!

He slammed the laptop down purely due to his reflection on the screen. Disgusting. He can't handle it right now not when the voice is already so strong.

He needs Lou.

Whilst Going to phone him, he gets distracted with notifications. Not one nice one. Just masses of awful, awful things no one should have to hear.

He phoned Louis. "Come on... answer... please" voice mail. He's too busy with Eleanor probably kissing her right now.

Phones again. "Please... Lou ... I need you" voice mail. I told you he doesn't fucking want you. You're just annoying, his life would be better with out you. He doesn't want you anymore!!!!

He calls a few more times before running into the bathroom. Desperately, he searches for a razor. Louis thrown them all out for Harry - he must care a little bit then right? Wrong. He just can't be bothered dealing with you crying.

He finds one at he bottom of the draw, old and rusty. Harry could care less if he gets some sort of disease he's not planning to stick around to see the out come......

"Pills.... I need pills" he's not quite sure how to do this; he never planned on letting it get this far but this past month has been relentless hitting over and over again not physical just mental damage - this is the tipping point.

An abundance of pills and one rust infested blade sat on the side of the bathroom sink. Mocking him every second. Slowly, Harry lifted his head in the mirror now smile cause all this pain will be gone. That's what he did. Smiled until his youthful skin crumpled and tears fell down his red face. Now scream. That's what he did. Screamed till his throat was crying for help. See the control I have over you. It's because you're weak. Now do it. That's what he did.

Take a pill, then cut, take a pill, then cut, pill, then cut, pill, cut, pill, cut, pill, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut.

"I'm sorry Lou" he half-heartedly whispered.

The white light crawled closer and closer. He thought about everything from wanting to water the flowers with his tears, getting pushed about at high school, the nervousness he felt before auditioning, meeting the boys, falling in love with Louis, seeing the world, when he and Louis first said they loved each other. They was in America filming there first ever music video sitting in the sand, they were calmly talking about there dreams for the band and how insane everything is. Rambling away, Harry was looking into the distance whilst naming every place he wants to visit with Louis. He paused. Louis wasn't talking which was odd he always does so Harry turned his head towards Louis, to meet there eyes. Louis takes a deep breath placing his hand on Harry's cheek with the tips of his fingers brushing his hair. "I love you" he charmingly whispered.

Harry's breath instantly hitched as he just heard the words that's he was planning on saying - that's why he was rambling, due to the nerves. Louis face twitched due to the empty silence he was met with. Is Harry not going to say it back?

"No..." Harry said never taking his eyes off Louis', "I love you."

Harry doesn't want to die anymore. He doesn't want the light to swallow him up but it's so close and warm and he needs Louis but he's not here to save him because...

He didn't answer.

***
I just had to mention glee. Kurt and Blaine are literally Louis and Harry and sue Sylvester is us 🙃