Fuck it

"Do your fucking job you fucking looser!" Louis shouted showing off his Doncaster accent.

"I am,"

"No Simon your job is to make me happy, not make me go back to that psycho!" He leaned back not wanting to face reality. Simons job wasn't to make Louis happy it was to control him. He really can't deal with him right now so he scrunched his eyes, removing all the colour and hopped the boys would step up for him.

"Louis said he's not going back so I think you should listen to him," Liam stated as his pulled up his socks that began to fall down.

'Who would actually want to go back to el anyways. Lou can just break up with here or fire her, what ever you call it" Zayn chipped in as he jumped on to the bed only just missing Louis curled up body.

"You will not be breaking up with anyone!" Pointing his chubby fingers in Louis tired eyes, his eyebrows met in anger, "so i suggest that you man up and go back to your room and apologise to miss Calder now and as for you two," he confidently turned on the heels of his feet, "go find Niall. The little shit,"

Slowly rising from the bed, Louis eyes began to water - he was so frustrated "No, I will not be going back to her ever again and you can't make me,"

"She is your fiancé Louis so man up a sort it out,"

"What? Fiancé?" The two boys said in almost perfect unison.

"Did Louis not tell you he proposed last night? Hmmm how interesting." An interactive smirk crawled up Simons face.

"No, no I didn't!" Louis was utterly gobs snaked he didn't know what to think.

"So do the pictures lie then?" Reaching behind his back, Simon pulled out a glossy magazine with Louis' back to the camera as he proposed to Eleanor.

"Yes they fucking do! That's not even me it's edited."

Zayn, Louis and Liam stared down at magazine, as Louis began to hold back tears Zayn began to let go a little laughter, "I'm sorry but that guys way to tall to be Louis,"

"Zaynnnn give me a break I'm big"

"Yeah okay," he rolled his eyes whilst still laughing at Louis now even more scrunched up face. Liam wasn't interested in the slightest he was to busy studying the picture.

"No one will believe it anyways, like come on cowbell I thought you could do better than this," colour returned to Louis' face as well as his smile.

"Harry did."

As fast as the smile appeared, it was gone again every little drop somewhat happiness drained. Fuck no not Harry. "You wouldn't..."

"Oh but I already did,"

"Fuck you!" Louis threw the magazine against the magnolia wall. "You know he's struggling... I have to find him," all Simon did was slide in front of the door "move."

"Louis what's the magic word?"

"Oh shit yeah Um let me think?..." he genuinely paused, " how about fucking move! Does that work!" Small little Louis appeared to double in size and strength as he pushed Simon out of the way. He didn't move. Only raised his hand towards Louis. But it's okay because Louis can take a punch - he's stronger than he looks.

Maybe not.

He woke up in the same hotel room except he was alone, he had a banging headache and the door was locked. "For fuck sake," he whispered to himself I need to find Harry! In pain, tired and frustrated, Louis stormed over to the door and began twisting the handle back and forth, "shit," the thick white wooden door stood strong as it mocked Louis tears that began to fall.

"Louis! Is that you?"

"Niall! Thank god yeah it's me," he pressed his ear towards the door in hopes he would be able to hear Niall better, "I'm so glad to speak to you, mate I need
You to listen to me! I need a favour."

"Fuck you Tomlinson! No one owes you anything.." Blurry eyed, Louis raised onto his tiptoes to look out the peep hole, what he was saw was a tear stained face. "You know I spoke to harry, he was so fucked up Lou! He explained everything to me: why he did it, what happened afterwards, how management treated him like a money making caged animal," Niall voice broke various times as he carried on "whilst you were just didn't care,"

"I did care, you know that!"

"Not enough to look for him, not enough to talk to him, to listen to his songs they are literal cry's for help Louis and you didn't even care," the wavering tone was gone and replaced with anger.

"Stop saying, that I was just angry and I did care. Still do," both hands were pressed against the door as he waited for Niall's reply.

"Yeah well you've ruined everything now haven't ya?," he said walking off, presumably back to find Harry. "Oh and Harry wishes you a a life time of happiness for you and you're fiancé,"

"Niall wait," banging repeatedly with the reddened palms of his hands "open the door please,"

It was too late Niall had already left. Louis can't blame him to be honest he had treated Harry like shit that's why he needs to talk to him. To explain. To apologise. "Phone um...," he ran around like a mad man flipping cousins and clothes around the room only to find it in the bathroom sink. No clue how it got there. Flipping the phone over Louis began to pray it wasn't flat. It was on one percent. Displayed on the dying screen was a singular notification.

Miss call.              15mins ago
Harry styles

Frantically pushing his thumb onto the call back icon his phone took its last few flickers of  electricity and died. Surprise surprise his charger was no where to be found.

Shit.

With out one intelligent thought Louis barged open the balcony door and stood at the edge of the open space observing below. Only 4th floor. He slipped his foot into the space between the railing and glass, creating an almost step as he hoisted himself over to the over side, Clinging on for dead life. Are you really going to risk your life for Harry?

Louis hot breath danced with the cool air creating intricate patterns as it swirled along, guiding a path for Louis. Could he really do this? Could he really climb all the way down?

"Fuck it!"

***
FUCK ITTTTTT I really wish I could but I have exams and I have FOF - fear of failure but I also have ICBTR-I can't be bothered to revise