(1)Eve...

3rd person POV

Langa and Reki were both sitting in his mini skate workshop looking at wheels when Langa spotted a really weird looking wheel. " Reki, what's this one about?" Reki looked over at Langa and noticed the wheel. " Well I designed it a few days ago, its basically just a normal wheel but those squiggly lines give the wheel better grip meaning it's water proof. But I haven't tried it yet." Langa looked up to meet Reki's face with stars in his eyes. "That's so cool!" Reki smiled at this.

Time skip~ race time

Adam and Reki were both stood at the start line with their skateboards. Even though Reki was in this for fun that didn't stop the nerves creeping up him, and the whispers from the crowd really didn't help. He couldn't really be blamed for being nervous after all Adam wouldn't want to race for no reason and he had a feeling Adam wouldn't be so 'nice' this race. He was trying his best to ignore Adam, he was probably going on about his damn eve Langa. Reki hated how he kept calling Langa his eve and touching him, but he knew how much worse it would have been to actually be in Langa's position. Speaking of Langa, him and the rest of the group were by the side-lines. He managed to avoid Joe and Cherry until now but they couldn't talk to him from where they were. But he could clear as day see how annoyed they were but if you looked hard enough they were also anxious. Langa, Shadow, and Miya were stood next to cherry while they all looked sympathetic. Reki hated that. He hated when people looked down on him, so he was going to show them just how cool he was. Suddenly the traffic lights flashed amber and then green. Off they were.

After the race~

Adam couldn't believe it. He almost lost to a- a kid, someone who wasn't worthy to be near him. Looking over at Reki he saw him laughing with Langa knelt by his side. "That was so fun!" Reki exclaimed throwing his hand in the air. Fun? He had fun skating with him? But he lost, and he was hurt repeatedly and was even slammed into a stone wall. But then Adam thought back to the race. Reki was only slow at the start because of his wheels, which were made for rainy weather. Reki stood back up after being swung around and slammed down. Reki jumped down a very steep and rough slope with no regards for his safety. Reki landed perfectly after flipping mid air. Reki used Adam as a boost until it started raining. Reki had bet this whole race on the fact it would rain. Reki dodged Adam's 'full kiss swing'. Reki only lost because his wheels broke. Reki did all of this... and he still had a smile. Adam finally got it! No one had ever come close to beat Adam not even Little Langa. He had it! Langa was never meant to be his Eve... but the apple leading him to his Eve... Reki. Reki was his true Eve!

Adam had been very quiet for the past five minutes and that was worrying everyone a bit. So when Adam finally got up and walked towards Reki Cherry, Joe and Shadow all blocked him saying to leave him be. Adam saw Shinning Amber eyes look up at him. How had he never noticed how beautiful those eyes were. Passion and hope swimming through them. Those were the eyes of his Eve. Tadashi noticed the way Adam was looking at Reki, and his eyes widened. Adam had met his real Eve. This kid, who he had just went against, had earned Adam's respect and adoration. He knew deep down Langa wasn't his Eve but Reki..? He felt kind of nervous as he looked between the two. How could such a cheerful, happy and innocent teen be anything like Adam?

Adam somehow managed to get pass the barricade of adults and kneeled down besides Reki. He whispered 6 words that shook Reki to the core. "See you soon... My true Eve~" With that Adam stood up and walked away smirking, oh how fun every thing would get! Langa didn't hear the words as he looked at Reki's shocked face nervously. Reki stood up a bit shakily but with the help of Langa he managed it. Reki started laughing nervously, "He was probably only joking..." he mumbled. "What was he joking about Reki? Did he threaten you!?" Joe practically growled. "U-um no, he s-said 'See you soon, my t-true Eve'." The whole group looked at Reki begging him to say he was joking. "Y-you mean this whole time..." Miya mumbled. "... Langa was never his true Eve.." Cherry continued. ".. It was you..?" Joe finished. Reki just shrugged.

This was going to be a hell of an adventure...