(2)Snow vs Nobody

3rd person POV

For the next couple of days everything was basically normal. People were still talking about the race between Reki and Adam. The best part was that people were actually calling him Reki, not 'red head that hangs with snow'. People had started challenging Reki to loads of beef. It seems that since no one had ever come that close to beating Adam or let alone making him slip up in a beef, Reki was now the best competitor out their. After the race he had a 'fun' talk with Joe and Cherry blossom about how stupid he was trying to race Adam. They even threatened to ground him which he totally didn't get, how could they get him grounded? Whatever it was he didn't want to find out.

It was now Friday and Reki and Langa were practically vibrating. They were going to race each other at S which they had never done before. To them it was just a bit of fun but to everyone else it was the ultimate showdown! Snow the amazing newbie vs Reki, the one who came closest to beating one of the founders. But they couldn't care less, they were even planning on toying with the crowd by re-creating some of Adams moves. So when the bell rang the two shot out of their seats and ran out the door. Of course they had to get ready and wait till midnight, but they were going to hang out till then, and they wanted to practice their new secret moves. What the two didn't know was that a certain blue head would be watching today.

Time seemed to zoom by as it was already 11. They waved bye to each other as they separated going to their own homes to get ready. As Reki was getting ready he suddenly started thinking about Adam. To be honest he completely forgot the whole incident, it did creep him out more than trying to kill him would. He decided to write it off as he was trying to tease him and forget about the whole ordeal. He grabbed his iconic hoodie before grabbing his skateboard and hoping out the window. He saw Langa waiting in his driveway with his usual face on.

"Dude. You do realise I'm sneaking out right? It defeats the point if your just going to stand in my driveway waiting." Langa looked up at Reki. "Sorry I'm just really excited!" Langa had the biggest smile Reki had ever had on and he thought it was cute. "Come on then, lets go." With that they both hoped on their skateboards and started their journey before getting interrupted by a car honk. They looked to see Shadow's car filled with the gang. "Hop in!" Shouted Miya. When the duo got in the car Miya made sure Reki was sat next to him, this wasn't unusual for the two. Reki was Miya's first proper friend and he wasn't willing to lose him over anything. They had both bonded and become super close to the point of going on late night skates just the two of them.

When they were nearly at S Cherry turned around to look at the duo. "You two do realise that everyone who is anyone will be here today just to watch you two skate? Even Adam." This hadn't even came to mind. "Everyone..." Mumbled Reki. "Even Adam..." Replied Langa. "Na I don't care about Adam being their, wait till he see's what we will do!" Everyone besides Langa looked at Reki confused. "What do you mean?" Questioned Miya as he put his game down seeing as they were entering S. "Lets just say we have been learning new moves." Langa said with what could almost be called a smirk.

Before any conversation could carry on they had parked, and when Reki looked outside he was suddenly filled with the nerves he was lacking earlier. "Their are so many people..." All the others could do was nod in agreement. As soon as they stepped out the car they were bombarded with fans. But they made quick work of sneaking past. Reki and Langa now stood at the start line as a massive crowd watched from the side lines. Langa walked up to Reki and hugged him, this totally shocked Reki but it was exactly what he needed. He gave Langa a fiery grin. "Let's do this!" He laughed.

Without a further thought they were off both going very fast. They exchanged a determined look before moving closer. The crowd held their breath waiting for what was coming. Adam, unknown to them, was watching near the finish line with a hood covering his hair, and he didn't like where this race could go. He had only just found his true Eve he was not prepared to lose him so quickly.

Back with Langa and Reki their boards were touching as they headed towards the cliff Reki had used against Adam. They weren't going to use it but why not tease the crowd. Just as they were about to hit it Langa grabbed Reki's waist while Reki grabbed his shoulders. They then swung each other taking a sharp turn. Reki was grinning like crazy as he heard the crowd going crazy, he didn't even notice Langa's expression. He was blushing a lot with a small smile on his face. Reki may not have noticed this but Adam did. Damn him, this whole time he knew Adam was watching. He was trying to tease him. It outraged Adam just thinking about anyone trying to steal his true Eve. No problem though he would just challenge Reki to a beef, he knew he wouldn't refuse.

Reki and Langa now looked at each other with determination. Now the race really began. They let go of each other just before they entered the club looking bit. They were both trying to pass the other Langa went down the rail he would usually go down while Reki for some odd reason skated towards te drop that led to the crowd. Everyone gasped. What was he doing? As he flew in the air everyone watched with amazement as he twisted his board mid-air and landed on a rail hidden underneath the one Langa was on. Langa looked around confused, where had Reki gone? Reki hadn't told anyone but while he was skating against Adam he had noticed somewhere where if he moved correctly he would land on a secret rail hidden from his opponents. He had been planning on using this the whole time.

The crowd was hushed into a silence as they waited with baited breath. Langa was close to the finish line and Reki was no where to be seen. Langa gasped as he saw a flash of red pop up from no where next to him. He looked to see Reki looking very achieved. They were both neck and neck as they tried to push harder and harder to the finish line. Only five metres away... Time seemed to stop as they passed the finish line. They didn't need to freeze time to see who had won. It was Reki. The crowd burst into cheers as they cheered Reki's name. He has actually won. As he sped past the finish line he couldn't stop in time before failing into the arms of a stranger. He looked about to apologize and get up before they gripped tighter onto Reki and there hood fell down.

"Well hello Raindrop Reki." Adam stood their smirking down at the surprised red head in his arms. "I thought the name was quite appropriate after are race, don't you think?" Reki quickly got up. "U-uh I guess so. Also sorry for bumping into you!" He quickly apologised. He than turned to see Langa on the floor. He sprinted over. "Yo, Langa you okay?" He questioned as he kneeled down next to his best friend. Suddenly Langa grabbed him before they both tumbled to the floor. They bothered started laughing. "Reki! That was so cool! You have to teach me what you just did." Reki laughed harder. "Sure, sure."

Suddenly a dark aura surrounded them making them stop laughing. Everyone looked at Adam expecting it to be him but surprisingly it wasn't. Cherry Blossom and Joe walked 'calmly' up to the body before dragging them by the ear. "We will talk about this when we get to Joe's restaurant." Cherry said leaving no pace for argument, the two gulped. Reki had a nervous smile on his face. "I don't know what your smiling at mister! Your in wayyyy worse trouble than Langa over here." The smile was quickly gone. In the crowd stood Adam mad. They were the reason Reki wasn't reaching his full potential! He got reprimanded every time he tried something new and slightly dangerous. Adam didn't like this at all. If Reki wasn't with them he would be even better than he is right now. Adam would just have to wait patiently for the time when he could take his Eve...