(3) Stalker

3rd person POV

Reki was glad no one else besides his gang had heard what Adam said about being his true Eve. At least that was what he wanted to believe, but at the time they were surrounded by a big crowd so their was a small chance. He knew People made a big enough deal about Langa being Eve, but with his new found popularity he didn't even want to imagine what was to come. He didn't know what to feel about this whole situation, a part of him still believed Adam was just kidding, but the other part of him...

Something that had been creeping Reki out recently was the fact he believed he had a stalker. It was little things at first like the feeling of being watched every so often. But then it started developing into something that honestly scared him. He was starting to get Bouquet's of red flowers turn up outside his door with his name on it. His mum thought it was cute, the whole idea of having a secret admirer, but Reki didn't. He knew their was something more going on he just didn't know what. The stalking had started to get slightly more intense to the point he started to feel unsafe, like he was some kind of meek pray just waiting to be attacked. He hated it, it made him feel weak.

Recently when Reki was out like going to town, he kept seeing the dude he met at the love hotel who was also at sk8 with Adam. When he started seeing him, Reki put all the clues into place. Red flowers- what Adam got Langa when he proclaimed he was his eve. The feeling of being watched- he knew Adam was probably a very powerful man and he had watched people on camera's at S. And finally who he would later find out was named Tadashi, was following him. Tadashi and Adam had a connection to each other he knew that much. But what was Adam's goal? If it was to scare him, then it worked. He couldn't of actually been serious about the whole Eve thing, could he? But even then he had never gone this far with Langa. Just how serious was he with Reki being his true Eve.

It had all gotten to the point when Reki was constantly looking over his shoulder. He had gone to S a couple of times and every time people were always bombarding him. He had girls trying to latch themselves to him. Didn't they know how old he was? He kind of hoped not, because he had never worn anything to hide his identity, if people found out what school he went to his life would be over. Reki had come to a decision to tell the group. About the stalking. He had tried to avoid this but they were catching on too quickly.

So here he was. Stood in front of the group as they looked at him impatiently. Reki rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "Well um... Its nothing big but... I think I'm being stalked by Adam..." He said kind of quite but not quite enough. Everyone had slightly different reactions. Miya, who was leaning on Reki, completely froze almost dropping his game. Shadow couldn't quite compute. Langa was just broken? He had never been stalked by Adam so why was Reki? Was Reki in danger? Cherry and Joe looked at Reki with impossibly wide eyes. "W-what..?" Questioned Cherry, praying he misheard. "W-well its nothing really.. He's just been leaving flowers outside my door.. He's also had Tadashi follow me.. And I think he has been watching me on camera's..." Reki rambled nervously. Cherry and Joe had known Adam since they were teens and never had he gone this far with anyone, don't get them wrong he still had a twisted personality, but to stalk a teenager?

Miya was kind of panicking, Was Adam planning on taking his basically best friend? Would he hurt Reki like he hurt everyone else? Questions raged through his head as he subconsciously leaned closer into Reki. "This... isn't good. We're going to have to keep a better eye on you. God knows what he could do to someone as bright as you. When at school make sure you stay near Langa. Is that okay Langa?" Cherry's parental mode had started kicking in, and to have a grown man stalk you? That's not on. Langa nodded hastily not even a noise of complaint, he would do anything to protect his cru- best friend. "If it keeps happening I will go have a 'friendly' chat with Adam. And f you see Tadashi just walk the other way." This was not what Cherry was expecting when he woke up this morning...