Methods

............................................

Methods are not required to shift at all, though it does help many so if you want to try them I have some here!

...........................................

Julia method {Non sleep method perfect for beginners}

step 1:

Put on some theta waves (6hz is best) or subliminals works too, then meditate for about ten minutes, whatever makes you comfortable and you feel like you're relaxed.

step 2:

After you've done that repeat in your head affirmations "I am" so like say in your head "I am" "I am" until you get some sort of sign of shifting (tingles, floating feeling, white light) ANYTHING those aren't the only signs.

step 3:

Then start counting from 0-100 very slowly, TAKE YOUR TIME! you can also say some affirmations as well but that is opinions, you should feel twitching, vibrations, itches etc but it is ok if you don't.

step 4:

After you've counted start using identity affirmations like:

"I am (dr name)" 

"I love (hobby)"

 "I live in _____" 

"I like_____" "I go to school/ work at_____"

 Keep on doing this until you feel completely disconnected from your body.

step 5:

Lastly, once you feel that start visualising your dr, you can also feel if you aren't good at visualising, once you feel your surroundings changed, open your eyes and you should be there!

Pillow method {Good for lazy people with a strong belief and mindset}

step 1:

Read over your script and watch edits from your DR, look at pictures from pinterest or anything that connects you to your DR. Personally I like to look through pinterest pictures while reading Wattpad fan fictions. 

step 2:

Really think about everything that's going on in your DR right now, how you feel, how your room is, your friends, pet etc. You can imagine it in pictures or just words.

step 3:

Put your script under your pillow and repeat shifting affirmations like:

"I am in___"

"My name is ___"

"Tomorrow I'm going to___"

Then fall asleep while affirming or thinking of your DR! Then you should wake up in your DR!!

Alice in wonderland method {Great for people with good visualising}

step 1:

Get ready and get comfortable and lay down in a bed or chair. Then you can meditate but this is a skippable part.

step 2:

Imagine your CR self lying against a tree just sitting there, then seeing your DR comfort character looking at you and then running away.

step 3:

Imagine running after them and falling into this rabbit hole along with them, this fall can be as long as you need, think about your CR and realise that you are starting to disconnect from it and going to your DR.

step 4:

You see your comfort character infront of you with their hand out asking if you are ready to go.

step 5:

You grab their hand and say that you are ready, then you see a door infront and they pull you through it with them into your DR room.

step 6:

You lay down in your DR bed in the same position as you are currently laying in, as you watch yourself turn into your DR self and watching yourself fall asleep while you fall asleep. You should wake up in your DR!