Shifting Motivation

YOU CAN SHIFT!!!

Shifting is all about you, the person you know best! You are the one controlling when to shift, and you want to shift right? 

That means you will shift, it's simple!

Anyone can shift, you can! What makes you so special that you can't?

Repeat after me:

Only I control when to shift

I am a master shifter

Shifting is easy for me

I am in control of myself

I am powerful 

I will shift whenever I want to

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!! The only person stopping you from shifting is you!! 

Imagine how much fun you will have in your DR, all the drama, and you can finally relax! Everything will be amazing and it will be worth it!

Once you shift, anything is possible! Think about what it can offer you, endless holidays, many friends and your s/o, magical powers, no more doing what you don't want to.

Are you seriously gonna give that up, you spend YEARS achieving good grades in school, for what, YOUR DREAM!! YOUR GOAL!! 

You can definitely use time to shift, since it's your goal and dream right? Don't give up you will shift if you believe you can!!

You may doubt it now, but it will be so worth it!

Shifting is literally YOUR subconscious, you are in charge of yourself! Don't you dare tell me you can't even deal with yourself.

I will bully you until you shift. 

Like WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?? SOME GOD TO JUST HAPPEN TO SHIFT YOU BECAUSE IT'S THE RIGHT TIME?? 

NO YOU SHIFT YOURSELF, YOU CAN WAIT BUT NO ONE IS COMING TO HELP YOU!

DO IT YOURSELF YOU LAZY BUM!

Go shift before I pull out the knife.