Found

As his mind begins to clear he felt sticky and hot but he felt good, like he had the best sleep in his life. He's never felt this good in so long. Of course that could be because he's been having a dry spell. Being a pirate always on the run didn't give him time to find a lady, along with the fact that he is the cook and needs to feed his captain with a black hole as a stomach, he has no free time to really let loose. So it's amazing he feels this free, and light. Like a feather.

Still sticky and hot. Why was he feeling that way? He opens his eyes and comes face to face with the side of a cave. He looks down to see he's hugging Zoro. Why is Zoro in his arms? It's weird that he's holding the man close but it's equally as weird that Zoro is hugging him back. He pulls away, groaning at being on the floor. Naked, he's on the floor naked, with the swordsman also on the floor naked. The swordsman is fully naked as he has his pants on but his shoes and socks are gone. He saw that they are laying on his shirt. Sanji scoots away from the man as he sleep.

Why are they in a cave? Where are the others? What happened? The last thing he remembers is the others coming back and the large pull he felt to be close to Zoro. Now he's not feeling like that so much. Sanji look at Zoro, first noticing the man's bandages are very loose and hanging on his body, the body Sanji is now noticing littered with marks. Deep bite marks and dark purple bruises. Sanji felt proud but foreboding as he look at the body. This could not be good news. But first things first. He, they, need to get out of here and back with the crew who he is more than sure has the answers.

Sanji gets up and stuffs himself back into his pants, zipping and buttoning himself closed. He turns over to Zoro who grumpled away. His body felt sore but he felt happy and fulfilled, not a clue about what but that's what he feels. Zoro rubs his eyes as he slowly wakes up. Like the blonde he woke up confused and with questions but stayed mostly silent as he look around the cave they are in for some reason. That's a question, one of the top questions to ask first. Then he looks down feeling slightly chilly on top of sore. He's naked, that's another question to ask. From the edge of his sight he could see someone standing close so he looks up and finds the blonde standing there next to him in nothing but pants on. Why are they alone? On reflex Zoro wraps his arms around himself and crosses his ankles, bringing his knees to his chest. Hiding his body that is covered in bruises and bites. No idea why that is.

But before they continue and find their way to the others he needs to cover himself, with a deep blush across his cheeks he looks at the cook, the blonde flinching at the attention. "I need clothes." Is what Zoro croaks through his sore throat. His hand reaching up to rub his throat, frown on his face. And water, he needs clothes and water.

"Sure." the blonde nods as he makes his way to the exit of the cave. He squints his eyes at the brightness of outside. Everything sparkled, the birds sang and the bees buzzed. He walked further out to inspect the area around them. It didn't seem like they brought anything. The blonde did wonder if they are on the same island or not. Something stood out from the corner of his eyes, something black on the green of the bush. He carefully walked towards it, mindful of where he stepped. When he got in front of it he reached out and took it in his hands. He held it up to examine it, not that it took long to know what it is. Trousers. Black. And he knew whose.

Zoros.

So they left the others behind, left the Sunny, brought nothing with them but the clothes they had on, came into the forest, to this cave where they stripped naked and... Sanji stopped there. Think about one thing at a time. Zoro getting some clothes to wear comes first.

The bushes to his left began rustling, he got into a fighting stance ready to fight. Instead of a beast to fight or an animal to hunt for food Chopper came out. They made eye contact, maintaining that for a long minute then changing is expression to shock then joy as he ran to the chef with open arms. Hugging his leg.

"I'm so glad I found you!" he shouts on the verge of tears. He turns his head, "I found Sanji!" he shouts at the top of his lungs. Sanji is still stuck on finding Chopper first, what was he doing? And why was he so worried? What did they do to cause him to worry?

The next bodies to come out of the bush are Nami, Robin and Usopp. They look at him with a smile, noticing the blondes eyes are back to normal. Usopp talks first, "you didn't kill Zoro did you?" the long nose man asks as he look around not finding the other man.

"He's in the cave." the blonde answers, pointing behind him to the dark cave.

"Is he okay?" Chopper asks worried.

"He's fine, just waiting for some clothes." Sanji blushes. Yup that's what he said. Not wanting to see their reaction Sanji turns and walks back to the cave.

"Sanji what's the last thing you remember?" Nami asks finding the chefs current calmness worrying. He would normally be all over them, even apologizing to them.

"Listening to you guys talk about what you learned from the villagers as I put the groceries you got way." Sanji answers.

"That was six days ago!" Nami exclaims pausing in her steps.

"We've been gone for six days!" Sanji shouts as he turns to look at the orange haired woman, the news unbelievable to him.

"No, maybe mentally but physically you were with us two days ago before you and Zoro ran away. We've been looking for you both for two days." Robin explains. So his mind has been gone for six days and he and Zoro have been away from the others for two days. It's weird to think about, how his body was moving around without him actually controlling it.

Nami, Robin and Usopp stop at the mouth of the cave while Sanji and Chopper walk into the cave, going back to where Zoro is patiently waiting. He turns to the blonde expectedly, reaching his hand out so Sanji can hand him something to put on. Sanji hands him the pants as the little reindeer gets a closer look at the swordsman after a look at the state he's in. Wanting to give the two some privacy the cook turns around and walks back out of the cave, joining Usopp and the ladies as they all wait patiently.