masked criminal

"THAT'S NO WAY TO GREET ME

"THAT'S NO WAY TO GREET ME." Mahito, a special grade curse, smiled at his enemy. "It's been a long while, hasn't it?"

The rain started to pour even harder, adding a sense of suspense between them. Itadori's eyes shifted from Mahito, to his accomplice that was accompanied with him. He had to squint his eyes in the rain, as what he was seeing sort of...confused him.

It was a person wearing a black coat, it buttoned from their neck all the way down to their feet. Attached as a black hood, which covered the top of their head. But what really freaked Itadori out...

was the mask they were wearing.

It was an old Venetian plague mask, the color of it black. With a porcelain hollow beak extending outward, there were round eye-holes covered with a translucent glass. The leather of the mask covered the person's entire face, so he couldn't determine whether or not it was a man or woman.

Where did they find such a scary mask like that?

"...Are you here to get your ass beat again? Because if so, you're wasting my time." Itadori growled.

"Oh no, I'm not really in the mood to fight you right now. That's why I brought a friend!" Mahito presented the person next to him, stepping aside.