2. Mornings, Bitches And Coughs.

:Ya, I'm gonna be the type of writer where I put little notes at the top of the chapters, and maybe if I feel like being a bigger bitch then I'll sometimes leave little notes in between the chapter 😌.
_______________________________________________

Monday 19 April 2021
Sitara's POV:

I try to breathe, my lungs begging me to let in longer breathes of air, I feel pain in my right side of my stomach, the feeling goes away everytime I put my foot down. I can't hear anything, only feeling the gravel and small stones under my ragged shoes, and my chapped lips sting from the cold air hitting them, the feeling of sweet sweat dripping on my forehead and my hair being blown in the wind, one thing I also feel, is free-

"BARNEY IS A DINASOUR, A PURPLE FUCKING DINASOUR, WATCH HIM FLY THROUGH THE SKY, WITH HIS ASS UP SO HIGH~"

"SITARA SWITCH THAT GODDAM SONG OFF NOW" I let my lips form a small smirk of victory, annoying my mother first thing in the morning, check.

My eyes widen as I hear thunderous stomping of feet coming towards my room. I quickly move my body out of my bed and fumble with my phone to try and switch my alarm off. I let out a relieved sigh as I hear muttering of incoherent words and the stomping of feet retreat from my room.

Rat looking bitch doesn't know what music is now a days.

I smile proudly at myself when I look at my bed and realizing that I never made much of a mess with my blankets while asleep last night. Now I just have to pull the sides down and VOILA bed made. Sigh, I made up that bed good, how am I still single. My head nods disaprovely at my thoughts.

Should I shower?? Will people smell me??

YOU KNOW WHAT, I'M GONNA BE THAT BITCH THAT SHOWERS IN THE MORNINGS, let me be a clean bitch for once and a while. I nod my head aprroved with my answer and walk proudly to my closet, tsk no one can touch me now, u know why, because I'm gonna be clean human being, all yall dirty ass bitches can bow down now.

"LETS GO SHOWER" I army walk to my bathroom, proudly knocking into my desk and taking the pain, but, something small catches my eye. MY KIT KAT. Smiling widely I snatch my Kit Kat and continue to army walk to my water shooting mechanism.

And that ladies, gentlemen and whatever, is how you start an amazing morning.
________________________

Wow, look at me, being gorgeous as ever, can't believe I'm not America's top most beautiful person.

Right now, I decided to be late to school and check myself out in the mirror, I start doing James bond poses and get lost in the movements. I turn around quickly pretending to shoot someone, but get hit in the face with my wet hair instead and slip on my towel since it magically fell down. Damn, I guess such beauty comes with a price.

Oh would you look at that my outfit was laying on my bed the whole time, I snigger to myself while shaking my head.
Sigh, I guess it's time to get dressed, too much effort really.

:the outfit

:the outfit

Me being the most extravagant and dramatic person I know, I where this, plus me and the people I call best friends are going to the mall later and I don't really have the energy or motivation to change.
Extremely and entirely happy with my outfit I go downstairs, I prepare my mind for the change of aura that's about to happen as I walk down the stairs to the kitchen.

I smile, no one's here, hehe, but my smile immediately washes away as I see my mother come out of the laundry room.

Silence, that's all that's heared, not even a good morning.
Oh well, I don't wanna smell her stanky breath anyways. I avoid eye contact at all costs and try not to walk to loudly as I make my way to the fridge.

As I open the fridge I feel her stare on me, I look up and meet her eyes for a second and all I see is disgust and a judgy look. I don't even know what's the problem today, I mean, I showered.

I roll my eyes and scoff, she scoffs back. I smirk, she wants to play this game, okay.

I take out a waffle sandwich that has me wanting to get down on one knee and marry it, then grab orange juice and a packet of skittles I found somewhere in the cupboard. I hear my mother let out a small cough and look at my food and then me and shakes her head dissapointed. AH- THIS BITCH.

I don't say anything tho, I quietly grab my bag and put my doc Martin's on that's looks like it needs a good scrubbing. I then manage to take all my food in my arms and walk to the door, not looking her in the eyes tho. She coughs, she let's out a small fucking cough.

Once Im at the door I open it as wide as I can and prepare to run off.
"COUGH COUGH BITCH" I bang the door close and run away cackling while putting my food in my bag.

Sigh, morning world, prepare to meet the biggest idiot alive, ya its me.