3. cassiopeia

debbie, sandy, liam, ian, taylor, julien, emma, lip and i were all at franny's princess party

"shit. another mom said her kid can't come to the party." debbie said.

"it might have something to do with you ankle bracelet, babe." sandy told her.

"well, whatever. that's too bad. we don't need franny's school friends. we'll still have fun. okay, everybody grab your song lyrics. it's time to sing the princess song. kay, franny. sit right here. kay." debbie said as she turned on the tv.

"okay. one, two, three." debbie said as she played the princess song on the tv and we all sang.

"i want to be a princess. you can be a princess. we can all be princesses in a fairy tale. sing and dance and twirl around spinning in a ballroom gown. we can all be princesses in a fairy tale." we sang.

the song was interrupted when mickey came in the door with two toy guns.

"ho, ho, ho! happy birthday, franny. look what i bought you. these are from me, okay? only me, your favorite uncle." mickey said.

"yay, guns!" franny said taking off her tiara.

"guns!" mickey said passing one to franny.

"that is not a princess gift." debbie told him.

"tough titties." mickey said to her.

"maybe a ghetto princess." emma joked.

"let's play!" franny said.

"you got it, kid. okay, shoot." mickey said.

"no, no, uncle mickey!" franny said as they ran into the kitchen.

"sorry, debs." ian said apologizing for mickey.

"no, no, go ahead, go ahead, shoot me." they heard mickey tell franny.

"i'm gonna get you! i got you! you're dead! i shot you!" franny said.

i could tell by the look on debbie's face that she was disappointed.

"debs, julien brought the cake." taylor told her.

"with pink frosting and everything." julien said.

"yeah, lets go cut the cake." debbie said.

-

lip and i were walking down home while i was pushing caroline's stroller.

"i may have eaten too much cake." i said as lip laughed at me.