Overwhelmed

Trey POV

Alicia is five months pregnant and we are having a boy!Even though she is pregnant Alicia is back to being my assistant for the time being. I don't wanna miss out on Amara childhood and Alicia pregnancy moments so her being my assistant again makes sense.
Providing for my family is my main priority. But it's been overwhelming and I need a break.
Therefore I'm going to have some fun with my niggas and forget about being a husband and a father. We go to a club and of course the groupies is on us. I'm not paying them non mind till I get drunk.

Alicia POV

I'm five months pregnant and I'm back to being Trey assistant for now. It's been great but I notice that Trey is more stressed. He wants to go harder and build a brand which means more traveling. Therefore we are in L.A right now, Amara is sleeping and my preggers self is eating.

Trey finally comes in around 3am and I'm just coming from the bathroom. (Pregnant women pee a lot)
"Hey my babies, how are you?
"We are fine, now that my bladder is clear.
"Okay, I'm going to take a shower and then cuddle with you.
"Okay.
Trey goes into the bathroom and I undress. I wanna have sex with my sexy husband. I get under the covers and turn off the lights.
Thirty minutes later , Trey comes out the bathroom and gets into bed with me. He instantly notices that I'm naked.
"Baby. *Trey

"Yes Trey.

"Your naked.*Trey

"Yup. I'm horny.*Alicia

"I'm tired.
I pout.

"We haven't had sex since our honeymoon so your horny like me or you've been getting it somewhere else.
And don't use me as being pregnant as an excuse.

He stares at me then he passionately kisses me. He tastes like toothpaste and want. While kissing me,he cups my breast and I grope his d!ck. We are moaning and groaning in each other's mouths. Finally he puts his in d!ck inside of me from the back. And thankfully he is going crazy.

"Damn. I love this pussy, just like you love this d!ck.

"Yes Daddy!

He thrust and thrust till I actually squirt on him.

"Damn baby, you that horny

"Yes.

"Me too. I miss this pussy and nobody can compare.

Trey keeps saying things in my ear till we both climax.

I wonder what made him say that. Did he cheat on me?