Cant teach an old dog new Tricks

Trey POV

Since Alicia is five month going on six pregnant, I haven't wanted her to do oral on me. Therefore I let groupies do that and I know I'm wrong. But I just don't feel comfortable seeing my pregnant wife do that. Every time she tries I push her off or distract her.
She will never know that I'm getting head from groupies.

I'm walking in from a late night with my V.A hoe and I see Alicia sitting on the couch.

"Hey baby, our son is keeping you up again?

"Yes. This boy got too much energy and he is greedy. I just ate a whole cake that grandma Rose made.

"Damn. my little man is greedy. I'm going to take a shower.

"Why do you need a shower if you just want to the studio?

"Because the A.C is broke so I was sweating.

"Then why didn't you tell me? I could've called a repair man.

"I don't know it just slipped my mind.

"Okay. Well go take a shower then sweaty man.

I kiss and put my phone down.

Alicia POV

I pick up Trey phone cause I feel like something isn't right. Turns out Trey has a bunch of text messages from groupies in both L.A and V.A. Its his bj chicks, the women he only lets give him head cause their sex game was wack. Anyway I go upstairs and I get in bed. The shower is running, Trey is really trying to scrub away that nasty groupie germs. He really don't want me to go down on him and now it's okay cause I don't want to anymore. Letting them hoes suck him, has made put him in the dog house.
Trey walks into the bedroom with his usual sleep attire, Basketball shorts and no draws, no shirt. He gets in bed and pull me closer. I suck my teeth.
"What's wrong?
"I'm going to sleep in the guest room.
"What? Why?
"Cause I know you been getting head from your groupies. It's sad that you rather cheat on me then be with me.

"Baby. It's not like that.

"then what is it?

"Umm.

"Exactly. Goodnight Tremaine!