Surprised Annoucement

Trey POV

So I am Amara Father by some chick named Stacey. I had sex with a lot of Staceys so I don't know which one this is. Anyway it's crazy because now my mom is mad and she ain't talking to me.

Therefore she can't babysit my New baby girl. So I got to find a nanny and I found the perfect solution.

I'm at a show and I'm going to make a special announcement.

'Before this next song, I wanna bring out my assistant Alicia.Come on out baby girl.

'Hey everyone.

'Alicia and I have announcement. Y'all know Trigga is hard to resist. Well because of that, Alicia and I have a baby name Amara. Isn't she cute?

*points to the screen

'awww. *Audience

'So I wanna sing the next song and dedicated to my loyal assistant and baby mamma Alicia, She is Simply Amazing.

*After Concert

'Trey I can't believe you! Why would you do that?

'Amara needs a mom and that's you. You help me as it is,So it makes sense.

'I will help you but I'm still angry at you.

'Okay, You know you moving in with me right?

'What?! I have a life you know that includes my boyfriend. Omg, Elijah is going to be mad. I'm going to go see Him before he hears about this. Hopefully he don't break up with me.

'yea do your thing baby girl. We will be waiting for you at home.

'Stop smirking.

'Haha.

It's only a matter time till Alicia is mine.