2.0

Age: 14 (the following day)

(I know they're 14 but yolo some slight slight smut.)

ANGRY SMUT

"So, about yesterday..."

"Yeah, yesterday..."

"Soooo...."

"I'm still with Ashton. I shouldn't of kissed you."

"O-oh. Ok, I shouldn't of kissed you either."

Well done Luke, you truly fucked this up.

"L-Luke, I-I'm sorry."

"Why are you crying?"

"Because I'm confused!"

"About what?"

"I want to kiss you again, b-but I have Ashton."

"Kiss me."

"N-no! It's wrong!"

"Why?"

"B-because I'm in love with Ashton, not you! You made me like this! I hate you, you mess everything up!"

"What?"

"If you didn't go out with Jess about two years ago, this would of never happened!"

"What are you talking about!?"

"I was in love with you! You didn't love me back and it hurt like a bitch!"

"So it's my fault?"

"Yes! I would of never been with Ash and I wouldn't be shouting at you!"

"Fuck up, Calum! Don't take this out on me because you don't love your boyfriend anymore."

"I fùcking hate you!"

"I hate you too!"

"You're such a fuckboy!"

"You act like such a teenage girl!"

The next thing Luke knew was he was being straddled by Calum in one of the bathrooms in the dance studio.

"Why are you such a dickhead?!"

"Why you such a little bitch?"

Calum began kissing Luke's neck, also sucking extremely hard to leave bright purple bruises on the pale boy's skin.

"O-h my god!"

"Shhh, people will hear us!"

Calum began grinding his hips, pressing his ass to Luke's groin. Luke harshly kissed Calum and thrusted his hips upwards.

"I-I fucking hate you!"

"Same to you, Luke. F-fuck!"

Luke pressed his hand on Calum's jeans and began palming him, Calum became a moaning mess.

"P-please. Shit"

"Do you like that?"

"Yeah, Jesus Christ!"

"Do you want me to wank you off?"

"Yes! Oh my god...fuck."

Luke unbuttoned the tanned boys dance pants and relieved his member from his boxers. Luke wrapped his huge hands around Calum's dick and started to pump, slowly at first. Calum was feeling pure ecstasy. He loved the way Luke was so in control and demanding.

"Faster, Luke. I'm so close...shit."

"Say please, princess."

"Please...oh my god."

Luke called him princess and that made him even more hard, if that was possible. Calum began thrusting up into Luke's hand, still grinding down onto the blond's groin.

"I still fucking hate you."

"Feelings mutual, babe."

"I'm so close!"

"Same. cum for me princess."

"I hate you! Oh my god..."

Calum came all of Luke's hand and Luke came in his dance pants, he was glad you couldn't see any cum.

"Fuck off, Luke."

Calum stormed out of the toilets, blush coating his face.

"Bye Princess."

It suddenly hit him, he just wanked off his best friend!