2.7

A/n: did I mention Calum's only like 5'5 in this and Luke's still like 6'2 bc height differences are cute af and above is my fav song ATM (SWS!!!) and a cute cake photo

WARNING: SOME THINGS MIGHT BE TRIGGERING I GUESS. MEMORISE OF UNWANTED SEX I GUESS BUT NOT RAPE.

Age: 16

*flash back to age 14*

"Cal, c'mon. It won't even hurt that much."
"Ash..."
"Calum, I love you. That's why I want to do it now."
"I'm not ready, I'm only fourteen!"
"But I love you. Do you love me?"
"Yes..." Calum thought he was so sure of this.
"Then do it for me, babe."
"Ok." How stupid was Calum, actually thinking he wanted it at the time.

*end of flashback*

Calum sat there, snuggled into Luke with hot tears streaming down his face.
"Cal, you should of told me..."
"I felt dirty, I felt like a slut. Thanks to him I'm afraid of falling in love, I didn't want to do those things but I felt like I had to because I thought I was in love and now looking back on it; I wasn't and I regret having sex with him. Yes I did give my consent but I was young and stupid and I regret it so so much."
"Cal, I don't expect sex or anything. I've waited nearly five years to call you mine and been through so much. I love you, princess. You shouldn't be afraid of falling in love because of when you were young and naive. I'll wait for you Cal, I've waited for you for five years and I'll wait five more. Damn, I'll wait until I'm on my death bed just to hear you say those words!"

Calum let out a small giggle and buried his face into Luke's neck, taking in his boyfriend's scent.

"Thank you, Luke."
"No problem, princess."

Calum chuckled lightly as he remembered the last time Luke used that nickname.

"The last time you called me princess was two years ago."
"Ah, after the most amazing handjob you ever received?"
"Maybe you could top it someday."
"Don't wink at me."
"You love it."
"Yeah I do."
"And you know what else I love?"
"What?"
"You, princess."

__________________
A/n: about 5-10 chapters left!!!! Defo doing a sequel tho. Probably about family life.

WHO TOPS BTW??? LUKE OR CALUM?
(It's probably going to be luke bc I made calum so TINY IM CRYING)
(Oh imaging him a lot frailer and more girly)