Chapter 1: how we met.

There is this boy called stiles who went looking for a dead body in the woods with his best friend Scott, who is secretly a werewolf in a pack, and they bumped into The Alpha of Scott's pack but Stiles didn't know who he is but thought he was cute. "Hey Scott." Said Derek in a non-happy way. "Hey Derek." Scott said forgetting Stiles was here. "So who's this cutie." Stiles blushed. Scott was confused because he never seen Derek flirt before. "Uh. This is my best friend Stiles, Derek and Stiles meet Derek the guy who called you cutie." Stiles blushed even more and Derek blushed a little. "Hey Stiles." "H-hey Derek" "Huh? Stiles? What a cute name." Stiles blushed until his whole face went red. No one has ever flirted with Stiles or called him cute before.

Derek was about to say he's the Alpha of his pack and Scott is in it but Scott stopped him and whispered to Derek "Derek don't Stiles doesn't know I'm a werewolf." "Then tell him now idiot." Derek whispered back. "I can't." Whispered Scott. "Why?" Derek whispered. "Because he might freak out and stop being my friend and I've known him since we were kids." Scott whispered. "Fine if you don't tell him I will." Derek whispered. "Alright fine." Whispered Scott for the finale time. "Good boy." Derek whispered for the last time. Scott started talking to stiles. "Hey. I have to tell you something." "What is it?" Stiles replied. "Well... I'm a werewolf and Derek is my alpha in our pack." Scott said quickly. "You're a werewolf. Cool!" Said Stiles. "Wait you're not scared?" Scott asked. "What? Of course not. Hearing that is the second interesting thing that's happened in this stupid town." Stiles said with excitement. "I like you like this cutie." Derek said making Stiles blush. "Alight I got to go to go now. But Scott. Bye cutie." Said Derek as he walked off. "Bye Derek!" Scott shouted. "B-bye." Stiles said quietly as he was blushing. Scott looks at Stiles and sees him blushing and says "Hey Stiles can I ask you something?" "Sure." Stiles said. "Are you sure you're not gay?" Scott asked making Stiles blush even more. "Y-y-yeah I'm s-sure." Stiles said nervously because no one knows he's gay. "Then why are you blushing when Derek called you cutie." Asked Scott. I-I don't know W-what you're talking a-about." Stiles said still blushing. "Huh? Denial. I get it." Scott said making Stiles a little bit angry. "Scott I'm going to kill you!" Stiles shouted. Then he chased Scott to his jeep because Scott doesn't have a car. They then got in the jeep and went back to Scott's house and Stiles stayed the night and they went to school together in the morning in Stiles jeep.