Chapter 8: You are the best thing in my life.

10 months and 3 weeks later at Derek's house.

Stiles and Derek are at Derek's house in his bed in their boxers. They have been boyfriends for 12 months (1 year) now and have been inseparable since. The only time they are apart is when Stiles is at school and when Derek is with his pack. But other then that they are never and I mean never apart.

"Hey baby." Stiles Said. "Yeah Princess?" Derek Asked. "Can you get me a drink please?" Stiles Asked. "Yeah of course princess." Derek Said. "Thank you baby." Stiles said. "No problem princess." Derek said as he got up. Derek put his robe on and went down stairs to get Stiles a drink. When Derek got down stairs he saw Peter and Chris making out on the sofa. "Oi. Could you guys like get a room?" Derek Said. "Nah we're good here." Peter Said. "Right Chris?" Peter Asked then started kissing Chris's neck. "Ahhh~ Y-yeah, right P-Peter." Chris Said. "Yeah Good boy." Peter said. They started making out again and Peter started rubbing Chris up and down and Derek got really disturbed. Derek then got a drink for Stiles and went back up stairs without looking at Peter and Chris.

In Derek's room.

"Here you go princess." Derek Said. "Thank you baby." Stiles Said. "No problem cutie." Derek said as he passed Stiles his drink. Derek took of his robe and got into the bed with Stiles. They then cuddled and watched a film. Derek wanted to watch a horror film and Stiles wanted to watch a romance film. Then they both agreed to watch a horror film.

In the middle of the film.

It was the middle of the film and Stiles kept getting scared. Then out of nowhere he screamed really loud and cuddled up with Derek. Derek then turned of the film and said "Let's go to bed princess." "O-Ok baby." Stiles Said. Then they both went to sleep.

5 weeks later.

Stiles and Derek were out on a double date with Scott and Isaac. Scott and Stiles sat next to each other. Derek sat opposite Stiles and Isaac sat next to him opposite Scott. Stiles and Scott started to talk about their relationships so they were whispering. Derek and Isaac promised not to use super hearing to hear what they are talking about.

At the end of the date at Stiles's house.

Scott and Isaac went back to Scott's house and Derek and Stiles went back to Stiles's house. Stiles and Derek were in Stiles's bed in their boxers together. Stiles was really close to Derek laying on his chest. "Hey Princess. Said Derek. "Yes Baby?" Stiles asked. "I just wanted you to tell you something." Derek Said. "Ok what is it baby?" Stiles Asked. "Well Princess you are the best thing in my life and I love you so much." Said Derek. "Aww baby. That's so sweet you are the best thing in my life too and I love you too." Said Stiles. Derek and Stiles kissed then went to bed.