Chapter 5: I love you.

The next day.

All the boys got up and went to school after they got dressed. Derek stayed at the school in Stiles's Jeep. But at the start of school Derek and Stiles walked to everyone holding hands and when they sat down Stiles sat on Derek's lap and they kissed. Everyone was shipping them except Lydia and Malia. They were jealous. Lydia and Malia were giving Derek a Death stare. Derek noticed them. "What do you want?" Said Derek. "Nothing." Lydia and Malia said. "Good. So stop looking at me." Said Derek. "Ugh fine." Said Lydia. "Whatever." Malia said. "Good." Derek Said. "Stop being mean Derek." Stiles said. "But.." Said Derek. "Derek." Stiles said with a serious look on his face. "Ugh whatever." Derek said. "Good boy." Stiles said as he stroked Derek hair and then kissed his cheek.

At break.

Derek's in Stiles Jeep waiting for him and he see's Stiles running up to him. Derek gets out of the jeep and Stiles jumped in his arms and they kissed. They then got in Stiles's jeep and and start talking. Stiles got tired so he fell asleep on Derek's shoulder and Derek kissed him on the head. Then Derek put his head on Stiles's head.

At the end of break.

It's the end of break now and Derek starts to wake up Stiles. "Hey. Hey Stiles." Said Derek. "Mmmm." Said Stiles. "It's the end of break now. You gotta go to class." Said Derek. Stiles woke up and said "Ok. Bye Derek." "Bye princess." Said Derek. Stiles and Derek kissed. Then Stiles got his bag, got out his jeep and went to class.

In class.

Stiles fell asleep in class and he's dreaming about Derek. "Stilinski. Stilinski!" Said Coach. Stiles jumped up and said "I'm up. I'm up." "Good. Don't fall asleep in my class again. Ok." Said Coah. "Yes coach." Said Stiles. "Great. Now as I was saying..."

At the end of the day.

Derek was staying round Stiles house again. They got ready for bed. Derek was in his boxers and Stiles was in his boxers and Derek's hoodie. And started making out in Stiles's bed. Then for the first time of them making out in Stiles's bed Noah (Stiles's dad) walks in. "Hey stiles have you seen my..." Said Noah. They got up instantly. "Oh hey dad. What do you need?" Stiles said. "Who's that?" Noah Said. "This is Derek. My uhhh friend." Said Stiles. "I'm a friend huh?" Asked Derek. Stiles elbowed Derek. "Owww what the f..." Derek said. Stiles covered his mouth. "You should have asked me if he can stay first." Said Noah. "Ok. Sorry." Stiles said. "Good. Anyway have you seen my hat?" Noah Asked. "Uhhh. Oh yeah down stairs on the table." Stiles said. "Ok thanks you." Noah Said. "No problem dad." Stiles said. Noah then left the room. "Well. Your dad seemed... nice." Said Derek. "Yeah, he is." Stiles replied. "Cool. Let's go to bed now princess." Derek Said. "Ok." Stiles said. "Great. I love you princess." Derek Said. "You do?" Stiles Said. "Of course." Derek Said. Stiles blushed. "I-I love you too Derek." Stiles said. "Awww you're so cute. Anyway let's go to bed now." Derek Said. "O-ok." Said Stiles. Then they both went to sleep.