Intro

The sound of water filled the male elf's ears. He was sitting along the bank of the water with an old friend, Nevarth. Nevarth was an older gentle man that practically raised Sasuke. The navy haired boy looked among the water lost in thought when Nevarth spoke up. "Tell me... Do you ever feel a strange sadness as dusk falls?" 'Not this again.' the teen thought "They say it is the only time when our world intersects with theirs..." 'More utter nonsense.' he sighs. "The only time we can feel the lingering regrets of spirits who have left our world." he smiled gently, the setting sun bringing out his prominent wrinkles. "That is why loneliness always pervades the hour of twilight...

But enough talk of sadness. I have a favor to ask of you, Sasuke." said male turned his head to the other with a blank expression "I was supposed to deliver something to the royal family of Kumogakure the day after tomorrow. I know it was a task sent to me by the Hokage but do you mind going in my stead?" Nevarth looks at him with expecting hazel eyes "You haven't been to Kumogakure right?" Sasuke shakes his head lightly "In the kingdom of Kumogakure there is a great castle, and round it is Sunagakure a community far bigger than our little village. You should look upon it with your own eyes, ya know?"

He slowly stands up, his old wounds giving him a bit of a fit, "It is getting late, we should head back to the village. I will tell the Hokage about the changes." Sasuke stands up looking at the water one last time before heading off to get his horse Ashera. Nothing was said on the walk to Sasuke's house yet it felt to him that nothing had to be said. It was a comfortable silence.

When arriving Nevarth gives a slight nod of his head then begins to walk to his expecting child, Venali, waiting at the end of the gate. Venali looks back at Sasuke smiling with his cute little dimpled face. Sasuke gives a slight smile before heading to his home to get a much needed rest for the next day.