Chapter 1: New Beginnings

~*In Konahagakure*~
Sasuke awoke early in the morning to the sounds of birds chirping. He stretched out his muscles while laying down in bed. 'Ahhh.' he thought to himself as the cricks in is neck and back popped.

"Hey! Sasuke! I need your help!" a manly voice yelled from outside.

Sasuke hurriedly ran over to the open window. Peering down at the towns rancher, Oncith. "Hey, Sasuke. Hurry the cows are out and I need your help to get them back into the pen before they go into the village and cause a ruckus."

Sasuke replies to Oncith, "Yeah, I'll be down in a minute!" The navy haired teen yells back as he begins to put on all his clothes. He quickly shoves his legs into his cream colored pants, brown boots, and his arms and head into the holes of his long sleeve grey shirt. As well as his signature blue tunic that has his families crest across his shoulder blades.

Sasuke runs to the door and begins to climb down the ladder. He races across the yard to his faithful horse Asher, who he proceeds to saddle up. He lightly kicks Asher's sides to get him moving towards the village where all the commotion is taking place.

~*In Kumogakure*~
Yelling. That seemed to be all her parents could do anymore. Zentha is the princess of Kumogakure and her parents are the King and Queen. But with the possibility of war erupting between Kumogakure and Sylvarant, the nation next door, her parents were worried for her and the citizens safety.

Zentha walked down the long corridor towards the main hall where the yelling of her parents and other disciples originated from. She carefully peeked into the room listening in on the conversation.

"-I'm sorry but we cannot let the possibility of war happen sir!" a man clad in armor yelled "I understand your concern Mikheal but I will not let this kingdom be over run with those people." your fathers calm voice stated.

"Father," Zentha called out. Everyone turned to the princess as she shyly walked into the room. "Father, what's going on?"

"Ah, Zentha darling, come here." She done as she was told and walked towards her father. Her mother had a sullen look on her face. Zentha could tell that something was wrong. Her father had dark circles under his eyes as he was saying, " Zentha, I have something important to tell you." Zentha had an unwary smile upon her face as the King told her about the predicament the kingdom was in.

"I'm sorry to be the one to tell you but you must be married to the prince of Sylvarant." She look at her father quizzically "But father why? Why has no one enlightened me about the situation?"

"Zentha I'm sorry but we must do this for the kingdom. Without you being married then we couldn't have signed the treaty with Sylvarant." "But mother why has no one told me?" Zentha yelled

"Now Zentha, do not raise your voice in my presence young lady! This is a matter that is above you, so you have no say in this!" "But daddy this is all about me! I'm the one who is getting married to some man I don't even know! It is not my fault that you can't even agree with the opposing nation!" Zentha screamed

"Now see here young lady, you will not disrespect me in front of all these high esteemed people! Now go to your room and do not come out the rest of the night!" "FINE!"

Zentha stormed out of the hall outraged at her fathers demands. She ran to her room and packed for she had no plans to stay in her room the rest of the night.

It was a new moon tonight and she was going on her nightly escapade into the woods surrounding the giant village to go hunt. Grabbing her bow and a pack for the night she threw her tied bed sheets down the balcony and stole away into the night.