1| Well Well.

Warning - This makes no sense in my opinion its nice but i just don't like how weird it sounds when i read it so cringe warning but i think the story idea is nice 😭🖐🏽

Bakugou - Racoon eyes. DO I REALLY HAVE TO WEAR THIS!?!?!?!?!

Mina - Yes hunny you do if we want to assassinate this guy and get out of there as quickly as possible besides you look really good in that dress! So stop being whiny and do it for us! Besides I'll be here if anything goes wrong let me grab my technology and lets start going. be careful and here a plantronics headpiece so I can tell you when I'm in the system so if anything goes wrong I can stall time for you to get outta there so good luck bakubabe your gonna need it.

Bakugou - Yeah, Mina thanks for the "Good Luck" But seriously if anything on the plan delays you better help me out.

Mina - I'm serious though bakubabe i don't want anything to happen to you besides this man is dangerous you know there's illegal shit going down at that party so i don't want anything bad to happen *whines then hugs bakugou*

Bakugou - Yeah no kidding *chuckles lightly* lets this be the best of luck lets hurry now.

*What Bakugou wearing btw*

Mina - Alright you have everything?

Bakugou - YESS now lets hurry *Grabs mina hand and runs to the Van *

Bakugou - *Opens door and gets an and pulls mina inside*

*When they arrive* (BTW they parked we're the Van can't be seen)

Mina - Be careful bakubabe please please please be careful *hugs him*

Bakugou - I will Racoon eyes *Hugs Back* *Hops out Van and starts walking to the front of the mansion*

Bodyguard - Show your Invitation.

Bakugou - Uh here *Gives Invitation Mina Made to make it look like the original one*

Bodyguard - You can go in now Ma'am.

Bakugou - Uh YEAH I mean Yeah.

Bakugou - *Walking then starts going up the stairs hears noises 

Bakugou POV: Checkmate. 

Bakugou POV: I need to get everything ready so Racoon eyes can hack into the System.

Bakugou - *Starts walking down the stairs*

Bakugou - *Gets Bumped in the arm by a man*

Bakugou - HEY BUDDY WATCH WE'RE YOUR WALKING DIPSHIT!

??? - WHY YOU LITTLE BITCH *Grabs Bakugou and Grabs his neck and start choking him*

??? - *Tighten hand on neck*

Bakugou POV: I'll just use my quirk now.. *Heating up explosions* *Places Hands on His and Burns his hands*

??? - WTF *Lets go of bakugou neck*

Bakugou POV: *Knocks him out on the neck* I hid the thing pinky gave me right.. here! I should also grab the gun (Btw he hid his gun under his dress) *Grabs it* Can't never be to prepared right.. I start walking again and click the thing to the wall it beeps. 

"Hey Bakubabe you hear me? If you do I'm hacked into the system kill the man and get out ok?" I reply "Alright Pinky"

Third reader view

Katsuki starts walking down the hallway he saw a door He tried to open it but its locked so he starts to pick lock on it. It clicks, then he silently opens the door and sees people, one of them stare at him. He quickly closes the door and runs. He hears shouting and muffle sounds, Then he hears a door creak he starts walking firmly and fast and tries to blend in the ballroom. He sees two men running down the stairs one of them in black suits one with spiky red hair and one with a lighting bolt streak in their hair and they had guns. The one with red spiky hair raises his gun to the roof and shoots the chandelier. Then everyone gasps, some scream and some look at them in horror. The red head then says "We don't want to hurt anybody unless we have to we just need help looking for a blonde. They have a Black Dress on and it looks somewhat floral  they are wearing black long gloves. and a hair clip its white and there is some beads on them. and they have short spiky hair and they are blonde no one will leave till we find that blonde. Everyone starts looking around Katsuki lay onto the floor and start crawling trying not to make any noise or sound until he hear someone shout "THE BLONDE IS THERE CRAWLING AWAY I SEE THEM!" Katsuki gets up and starts walking he hears gun fires and dodges some, some hit his skin it burns but he keeps running. The bodyguards tries to get him he shoots them and runs.

Katsuki POV

SHIT SHIT SHIT! Now they are running after me fuck. I run out the door and go into the forest and hide i hear people talking and walking i hold my wounds "Hey mina can you hear me..?" "Since when did you call me mina bakubabe" Mina says smirking "Shutup pinky but this is serious I'm in big trouble right now.." "What happened bakugou??" "Quick story short people are running after me and i feel like-" Found him kirishima! "TALK TO YOU LATER PINKY I GOT TO GO SHIT" I get up quickly and starts running i see a glimpse of green and i feel someone grab me by the waist I try to get out the grip but i get knocked out the last thing here before everything going black was "Oh my Oh my, such a pretty Blonde"

To be continue 

A/N - Idk what to say 😅